♕*NEW* Server idea♕Need your opinion!♕

AlsoKnownAsCreepy's Avatar AlsoKnownAsCreepy1/21/14 2:14 pm
1 emeralds 133

Hey guys, CreepyMath here

It's been a lot of discussion about my "unique server idea", and I thought about posting this! I need your opinion for this, it's really important!

So here's my plan until now:

1. It'll be a custom map with all kind of excitements that will please the player almost every single time of the day.

2. Events in different towns, custom plugins as well.

Plugin ideas:
- Specific lvl system, I'm thinking about this to be a mod.
- No classes, this will be a FFA server, you can be everything, you choose
- Donating system which will give you money in-game, access to new places.

BTW: It will be a membership system ^, so you pay for membership and can fight against new mobs, new places to discover and new weapons and armory.

- Quests, of course!! Custom quests with a good float, it'll be over 200 quests. About 50 for free players and 200-300 for member ones.

- NPCs will be REALLY important here, though does anyone know how to dress up a npc with the skin of your wish?

Modpack:
There will be tons of mods.. I really need to know if you'd play a server with mods if it was really good!

- MoCreatures, created by DrZhark.
This will be a very important mod in my modpack, it's probably covering 2/4 of the mobs that will be used.

- MoreNature
This mod will add more bugs and hive etc and make the experience better.

Idea:
A mod that make it so you fish where bobles pops up. You got a fishing rod that can be spam used, so you can only throw once, then pull back.
I also will be using animate mods which makes the pressence of the players and mobs look guud!

- Animated player mod
Allows the player to do cool effects like reflecting with a sword, swim etc.
THOUGH YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SWIM AT CERTAIN PLACES.

- Horse Carriage mod (Mod not even invented yet!)
Like a horse waggon, you can sit up there, place wheat, melons, pumpkins or anything there as well. This will be an awesome mod!

There will be more, but opinions are appreciated. Ideas too! :3
AlsoKnownAsCreepy
Level 31 : Artisan Architect