New Server Need A Co-Owner

xRuthless's Avatar xRuthless4/30/13 2:13 pm
1 emeralds 223 5
4/30/2013 2:42 pm
Thalexs's Avatar Thalexs
Hey PMC I've come here today to find another person to Co-Own a server with me! Now the problem I have is I cant fund the server by myself but I do know how to make donations and to get new players on to make the donations. If you are interested please add me on Skype KINGxDUBY34. I have many unique ideas that would make the server very fun and interesting! I am planning on making a Faction/Pvp server because that's what I have staffed on in the past and helped the Owner make lots of cash. I am not going to put my ideas on this forum for the pure fact that others might steal them! My skills consist of building, plugins, permissions, ideas, making money, and most importantly making money. Thank you for taking the time to read this
- Ruthless
xRuthless
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2013 2:42 pm
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
Thalexs
If you cant fund id suggest to YOU get Co-owner on someones server
Personal experience i own a server and can fund it
But dont rely on donations to keep the server alive , use it to make an emergency fund
04/30/2013 2:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ameedman
I can be a co-owner I am very reliable and I have been the job before.

Schooling: I am advanced in all my studies and schooling I play string bass.
Experience:I am admin,mod,trusted,donor,head-mod,head-admin,and co-owner and I am opening my own server soon.
Building:I give myself a 8.
Redstone: 7 but always getting better.
Forceful Or Kind: I am forceful yet kind because if something is happening I will respond in one of the ways if its bad in forceful but if something good is happening I let it okay.
Why should I be picked: I am very experienced with all commands and I am someone who will boost the moral of people with me.

~ameedman
04/30/2013 2:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mudcrosser12
Can i be one i am good at building redstone(expert) and alot of other things in minecraft! But i have 1 down part i cant be on all the time or gie donations sry but i am totally honet with everyone on servers and i have had experience with other servers of ALL types (ftb/tekkit also) -Mud
04/30/2013 2:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rob771
Can I be co owner
04/30/2013 2:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Honeymanx10
Can I be co-owner?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com