My next "Minecraft Logic" idea should be...

TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV8/9/16 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 375 4
8/10/2016 4:32 am
TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV
So, I've released a few articles about the illogical features of Minecraft and explained how these could be made better and more semi-realistic, yeah, semi-realistic because it's Minecraft. You have to have some things that are out of the ordinary. Anyway I've got many ideas as of now, but I wouldn't mind a few of you recommending some systems in Minecraft which make no sense. I currently have Swimming, Diamond Armour, Golden Apples and Milk. What else would you like to see? I'm open for suggestions and always credit people who have participated in the creation of the article. Thanks.
TentorIV
Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2016 2:47 am
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
ChickenMac7
•Regenerating health (broken bones, severe burns, etcetera are not things one can recover from easily)
•Gravity
•Sprinting and jumping is faster than sprinting alone
•Swimming up waterfalls (could be an update to your blog)
•Firing bows with wrong hand (dominant hand should draw the bow, not dominant hand holding it)
•Throwing an egg at the ground will hatch it
•Infinite water sources (pretty self explanatory, and flowing water will never run out)
•Obsidian's extreme resistance (will not break easily)
•Bedrock's invulnerability
•Punching wood
•Fences (model is smaller than the actual height of the block, when a carpet is placed on top of the fence, it lowers its physical size)
•Poison cannot kill you
•Fishing rods, snowballs, eggs, etcetera deal knock back
•Biotic beings do not light fire when 2 meters away from lava, but flammable blocks do
•Food sources (a piece of steak fills up more than an entire chicken)
•If blocks are covered in water, they become invincible to explosives
•Any amount of water will save you from any height

That's all I can think of right now, ha ha.
08/10/2016 4:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher
TentorIV
Because of your huge list adding to my premade one, I can continue Minecraft Logic for a good while now! Thanks very much!

If I could dig holes like I can in Minecraft, I'd have actually been interested in the mining industry.

I take it you mean the speed you can break and how quickly the jobs gets done is unreal?

Um, have you seen the player's strength?! The gold armor weighs 2892 kg alone, and the player can still carry at least 44236 tons of gold with no slowdown. I mean, what? And for a sense of scale, that is almost equivalent to 29,000 cars.

Actually, there are many ways in which the player is superhuman. The player does not feel temperature, can live without sleeping, fall great heights and survive, and can punch parts out of trees with their bare fists and take no damage.

Sorry about the late reply, I did begin using your request, I just haven't finished it yet. You can expect this one today!

Thank you for sending your requests.
08/09/2016 10:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
If I could dig holes like I can in minecraft, I'd have actually been interested in the mining industry.
08/09/2016 2:02 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Um, have you seen the player's strength?! The gold armor weighs 2892 kg alone, and the player can still carry at least 44236 tons of gold with no slowdown. I mean, what? And for a sense of scale, that is almost equivalent to 29,000 cars.

Actually, there are many ways in which the player is superhuman. The player does not feel temperature, can live without sleeping, fall great heights and survive, and can punch parts out of trees with their bare fists and take no damage.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome