Not a normal day (Story)

D_A_T_H's Avatar D_A_T_H12/23/14 4:37 pm
1 emeralds 237 2
12/23/2014 4:43 pm
Spunky_Sam's Avatar Spunky_Sam
So my day began like most others, i woke up, did my normal morning routine. After that i decided to log into my project world on minecraft. Everything seemed fine until i went to a lodge i had built upon a massive mountain. Once i went inside the screen darkened noticeably and in the chat box these words appeared, " I like this house on the mountain, i think i shall keep it". I started to freak out cause i hardly ever play on a server and this was my solo project world. So i decided at that point to investigate the house and see what was there. I went up to the top floor of the huge house and searched room by room, only to find nothing there. So i decided instead to head to the bottom two floors and check it out. I searched the bottom most floor again room by room only to yet again find nothing there. Thinking i had just imagined the words in the chat box, i decided to just finish it off and check the next two floors up just to be safe. As i searched the second to last bottom floor i noticed stuff wasn't where i had left it. There was a bed in one of the rooms that i had not placed there, as i had made all the bedrooms on the top floor. Checking further into the room i found a button that i had not put in the room. I don't really use redstone that much so i don't use buttons either. Pushing the button revealed a staircase behind a wall heading down. I was tripping out hardcore at this point cause i never had a hidden room. Going down the stairs i started to sweat, which creeped me out even more as i play in front of a fan. Once i reached the bottom of the dimly lit stairs i found a massive room which seemingly had nothing in it. Throwing torches down to try and light the room up i noticed that the light was not filling the room. No matter where i put torches down the light never penetrated the center of the room. I had a bad feeling about that darkness but thinking its only a game what the hell, i head into the darkness. As i enter the center of the room i can feel the darkness embrace me. I tried to put a torch down but it went out immediately. Sweating worse and starting to shake i venture further into the darkness. Reaching what i believed to be the middle, i suddenly am teleported to a twisted and strange version of my world. The houses were warped and misshapen. Like they had all been melted. As i tried, in vain, to escape the new world i see in the chat box, " Welcome to my world, Don't run. You will only die tired.". Freaking out very badly and hardly able to control the mouse i tried to exit the game. But again the chat box popped up with " You can't leave. I have been waiting years for a new friend and i will never let you leave." Startled i decided to unplug my computer.. Rebooting my computer, and a strange message flashed across my screen too quick to read it. I decided then that i was not going back onto minecraft for at least a day. We will see if its still like that or not.

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it.
D_A_T_H
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn