One Piece Minecraft Concept

seraphHD's Avatar seraphHD3/29/15 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 367 4
3/30/2015 9:19 pm
seraphHD's Avatar seraphHD
Before you guys is assume anything this is not an advertisement for my server, in fact the server doesn't even exist yet, I'm just looking to see if this is a concept people would actually enjoy before starting the project

Hello!

I have the great pleasure to introduce the One Piece Minecraft server (OPM for short)!

This server theme of the famous manga One Piece, as you can imagine. The goal is to evolve into a world minecraft sauce One Piece, the staff handles every day to reproduce the universe created by Eiichiro Oda, ships manga islands via the cities.

Aged over a year now (something rare in the world of minecraft servers), this server offers a lot of content. Whether it is just at the map that contains dozens and dozens of islands all the more original than the other, or at the present plugins, OPM offers extraordinary gaming experience. One of the most interesting points to make is of course the existence of the Devil Fruit game that allow their owner to obtain a unique power, until the end of their days!

The server wanting PVP, you can choose between three camps:
Navy
Pirate
Citizen

If you feel you just want to stop the thugs to take control of the cities, defend the widow and the orphan, then join the Navy ranks!

If you want to spread terror in the world, collect treasures and become the most feared of all the ocean man, then browse the seas as a Pirate!

If for you, all the excitement gets you tired, live in a city and enjoy a safe life as a citizen. (as a citizen you can become Bounty Hunter, allowing you to hunt pirate to pocket the gains made on his head)

The server has above all a close-knit community (some members being present from the very beginning), mature and focused on mutual assistance (although there are obviously pirates rivalries / pirates, pirate / marine).
Indeed the selection criteria are very strict: strict application is requested at registration, the server works with a white-list. This for the obvious purpose of making a "order" among the players for not seeing the unscrupulous people server that can harm the atmosphere and damage the work of the members of the community. More details here.

A well-crafted system of economy is also present, money is obviously the famous Berry. So you can choose a job as a citizen (limitations are present on many crafts) and thus open a business. Of course the Pirates and Marines are also entitled to the so-called "Specializations" (doctor, cook, engineer ...) to be closer to the best of the One Piece universe.

I'm now restarting the server/project from scratch and I'm looking
for talented web masters, plugin managers, builders and staff! PM if you
are interested I'll give you more detail.

So what did you guys think? leave any type of advice, recommendation or anything else below, and please I'm open to critics as long as they are constructive, and finally please tell me if you would like to see something like this happen!
seraphHD
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage