forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Only Real Herobrine Sighting? (ACCOUNT, NOT MOB)

9 emeralds18 replies622 views
created 03/22/2018 1:45 pm by TheMacTonight
last reply 03/30/2018 1:44 pm
So, before you start labeling me as a liar, I do not believe in the original Herobrine myth. As in, I do not believe he is in your singleplayer world, waiting patiently to strike and grief you, or even stalking you from afar. What I am about to share with you is a particular experience little old 12 year old me had about four years ago, on my Minecraft Realms server.

It was a typical Saturday night for me at age 12; I was simply on my desktop, building some random stuff on my old Realms server with my friend at the time, who I'll just call Evan. "Evan" was known to troll and such, and he was kind of a jerk to me, but then again I was an easily influenced kiddo. Now, if you've ever owned a Minecraft Realms server, or have known someone who owned one before, there's two things;

-You need to have an invite to the server, and you need to accept the invite in order to join.

-Plugins are not usable on Realms servers, it's all vanilla. You can't even use OP server commands like /stop or /op, you can only use singleplayer commands and the usual teleportation.

Just for giggles, I decided as a joke to invite the account name "Herobrine" to my server. You know, the username. No one knows who made the account, nor has anyone ever legitimately seen the real player on a server before. The account sort of just... "existed."

Anyhow, I invited quote unquote "Herobrine" to the server as a joke, thinking that he would never join. Well, much to my surprise, he did.

That Saturday night, my friend Evan and I were just building random stuff in creative mode, Skyping and all, when suddenly in the chat;

"Herobrine joined the game"

At first, I thought Evan was just screwing with me, thinking he did some sort of command. He thought I was doing the same. That when I pressed tab... it listed Herobrine as an active player on the server.

I still thought Evan was screwing with me with some sort of weird command, being I was 12 and didn't know anything about commands. He thought I was doing the same, once again. That's when I teleported to "Herobrine," he was just standing still, not moving a bit. Evan thought I was using some type of plugin to create a custom NPC/statue, when in reality, you can't use plugins on Realms. That's when Herobrine then began walking in one direction. Just pressing the W button, walking in one direction is all. My fetal little kid-mind was blown, and Evan had no explanation. I decided to teleport him into my farm, since it was fenced off and all, and whoever was controlling the Herobrine account wasn't breaking any blocks. Evan kept leaving and joining the game for some reason, don't remember why in all honesty, but that was the least of my interests; I may have possibly been the only one to see Herobrine, for real. Or, at least as real as anyone could get.

Herobrine then stopped walking and started looking dead at me, much like how an NPC with the Citizens plugin would do, it's head following your movement. That's when I decided to kill Herobrine, simply using my diamond sword on him considering he was in survival and I was in creative. Thinking he respawned, I teleported to his location to see... nothing. He didn't respawn, but since I didn't know that was the case at the time, I thought he was freakin' invisible and using hacks. That's when Evan decided to take the opportunity to troll the hell out of me during a historic moment like this, joining the game and going invisible himself, placing lava and TNT everywhere. Jerk... I legitimately thought the player Herobrine was somehow using hacks on a Minecraft Realms server, and then suddenly...

"Herobrine left the game"

That was the only time I've ever seen Herobrine. I mean, there was a case where he supposedly joined when one of my other friends was on, but he simply described the player's behavior exactly as my experience went; aimless walking, no talking in chat, and blankly staring. I can confirm this happened because Realms has a player activity option where you can see which players are online.

My sighting took place on May 24th, 2014. My friend's experience took place on October 10th, 2014. Four years ago.

Now, this does act as proof that the username "Herobrine" isn't a dead account, it's an active account that I suppose the owner uses to... troll without trolling, I suppose you can say. Having people think he is Herobrine, without actually doing anything.

I did do some research to see if anyone has had similar experiences, but to no avail. If you've experienced something similar, don't hesitate to message me. This shit's been on my mind since 2014, and even though I made a post about it immediately after when I was 12 on my old WordPress blog, it still hasn't gained traction. I am dying to know if anyone else experienced "Herobrine" in the same way.

I did take a screenshot when the player joined, this is the only screenshot I have of the incident, and most importantly, possibly the closest anyone has ever gotten to a real Herobrine sighting, even if it isn't exactly what people thought.

Here is the screenshot (Evan's MC username blurred), along with the screenshot of the player activity from one of my old posts on my WordPress blog;

Posted by avatar
TheMacTonight
Level 1 : New Miner

18 replies

03/26/2018 3:21 pm
Level 47 : Master Batman
Knux
fake. he's always been
03/29/2018 9:15 pm
TheMacTonight
"I do not believe in the original Herobrine myth. As in, I do not believe he is in your singleplayer world, waiting patiently to strike and grief you, or even stalking you from afar."

"No one knows who made the account, nor has anyone ever legitimately seen the real player on a server before. The account sort of just... "existed.""
03/30/2018 6:59 am
Level 47 : Master Batman
Knux
says the person who named the title "only real herobrine sighting"
03/30/2018 1:44 pm
TheMacTonight
Technically is.
03/25/2018 8:58 am
sirchasefacechase
well at 1 point he had a skin with a small beard
03/26/2018 1:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
Yes, i noticed that too
he changed it back tho
03/25/2018 8:57 am
sirchasefacechase
Also I'm good at tracking things down i went on name Mc or whatever it is and looked it up from there i found recent skins none and recent names none from there i found a facebook, twitter and snapchat but on his twitter it is hard but if you scroll all the way down his 1st photo isnt a Minecraft one its a real-life one and by the looks of it his eyes are white and he does wear the blue shirt and grey trousers
03/25/2018 8:51 am
sirchasefacechase
There is a summoning technique that you can do with Redstone Redstone torches and sand Idk how but my lil bro did it and now he is banned from all servers no reason
03/25/2018 8:46 am
sirchasefacechase
I have actually seen him yesterday I thought I saw him and the hour later my acc was hacked do not go in any game if he is in it if you see him leave the game immediately
03/25/2018 2:33 pm
TheMacTonight
Nice try, kiddo. This ain't the place for ghost stories.

I was referring to the Minecraft account with the username "Herobrine." You can't summon a player, let alone in a singleplayer world. I admit, the account owner was acting suspicious, but just because his name is the same as a ghost myth doesn't mean he's a literal ghost.
03/23/2018 9:36 am
BartTheBart
According to mc stats the herobrine account is still used regularly. So could be that the owner of the account joined you. It even showed the last server he played on. U got me interested in this now so ima join it and see if i can find him.
03/23/2018 9:40 am
BartTheBart
His last server was a russian server i think.
[Update]
All of the recent servers hes played alot on are russian
03/25/2018 9:26 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
CookieQ
That means herobrine is Russian. Interesting. I mean very interesting.
03/23/2018 6:13 pm
TheMacTonight
Interesting... I'm gonna try and track this dude down.
03/25/2018 6:46 am
BartTheBart
https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/Herobrine.html
I used this link to find out the servers he's played on recently. But I do reccomend that you take caution for after i joined one of the servers i went to hypixel and it constantly told me i left and joined the game. (This might just be a glitch in hypixel, i contacted their support team about it, but still keep in mind that some of these servers could potentially be harmfull.) I also do recommend that you don't go as far as to stalk the person who owns the account :P
03/22/2018 2:42 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
FireBellFairy
I do believe you.
It could very well happen and now I'd like to try to myself. The problem is that my 30day realm is up. And I'm not paying for a full one.
But anyhow, thats a cool and believeable sighting. Since the herobrine name isn't cut out like most of the 'real sightings' and the fact that you told us about your friend really makes me think its true.
Reason of that is that if your friend wasn't there trolling you. You wouldn't have gotten.. 'scared?'

Anyhow. You should see if there are any of your friends realm, or your own realm you can go on. Unless the time is up on them.
Maybe ask your friends to try inviting him to the realm, or try inviting him yourself.
If you do end up doing that take a couple screen shots. Don't add up too much 'dramatic' stuff or people might not believe you do to all the unfortunate events.
03/22/2018 3:02 pm
TheMacTonight
I do actually have a new Realms server now, and I invited quote unquote "Herobrine." I wouldn't really recommend many others to do the same, or else there would most likely be more servers he's invited to than he can join.

Once again, I don't believe in Herobrine as how the myth describes him as. I simply can confirm that there is an active player running around with the username "Herobrine," in which not many people have legitimately had a one-on-one experience with.
03/22/2018 2:28 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Interesting.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome