OpenGL error causing minecraft to crash

Universe_Nature's Avatar Universe_Nature11/20/19 12:01 pm history
1 emeralds 417 5
12/6/2019 2:28 pm
PTE's Avatar PTE
So, I am gonna get straight to the point.

I am a pvper, so i have alot of Minecraft pvp mods, for example - Togglesprint, 5Zig etc. I have a total of 18 mods. basically after playing for a while in the chat it says OpenGL error(some number)- Minecraft has run out of memory. After a few minutes Minecraft would crash.

I tried doing everything to fix it, i tried restarting my computer to using a new launcher, nothing is working. I looked up tutorials on fixing the OpenGl error and came across tutorials to allocate more ram. NONE of them are working.

Now the only options i have is to get a better launcher or something which makes it simpler to allocate more ram, or download java 64 bit and see if that works.

this is the game output after i allocate 2 GB of ram instead of 1 GB :-

Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

Please tell me what to do now. I just wanna play Minecraft.

Thanks
Universe_Nature
Level 1 : New Miner