The Imaginitive Server Hub | Show Your Awesome Server!

couljj's Avatar couljj10/30/12 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 226 3
10/31/2012 10:21 pm
couljj's Avatar couljj

Whilst searching the server page, I noticed an influx of very generic, and quite frankly, boring servers. This is going to be a hub for all those fresh, innovative and quirky servers that deserve a little more recognition. It's all to inspire other server owners to create a unique server, especially if this thread gets popular.

You can also rate the servers that you see here as well! We provide a star rating for every server, so you know off the bat whether to enter with high expectations. The server reviewing application is down below

All of your original servers, the ones that are accepted as unique will be added onto this post. There is a very fine line between unique and and generic servers. If you want to help us out determining, you're welcome to post your thoughts on a recently posted server. Become a member too! No special benefits (yet), but it just shoves your support for the effort. Want to be the fist server listed? POST AWAY!

If your server is a generic McMMO/Factions server, or a plots server that doesn't have an original spin on it, please don't post. I'm sorry, but it will simple be ignored. Our intent is not to trash the generic servers out there, we simply want to promote and give recognition to servers that have pushed boundaries. I hope you understand.

» Server App «
Server Title:
Description:
Banner:
Link:

» Rating App «
Server:
Rating (?/5):
Why:

None here yet! Be the first to post a server!

None.
couljj
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin