Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Discussion

Create Forum Thread

PayOut/PayPal servers? withdraw mechanics

1 emeralds4 replies85 views
created 09/13/2019 1:47 pm by McSelfish
last reply 09/18/2019 9:52 am
So....do you know servers that do actually pay you or allow you to payout for playing? lke selling in game currency or something? i wonder. Dont tell me idk or anything like that just tell me if you do know any. Oh and...its just curiosity
Posted by avatar
McSelfish
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

09/18/2019 9:52 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
Sfekke
There used to be a server that paid you in Bitcoins for every block mined.
Another one added playtime as well and paid you out with that.

Ever since that, not to my knowledge.
Would be odd to pay players money to play; generally a server costs a pretty penny in initial cost and has a maintenance cost.
Some, myself included don't ask money to play on our servers; flat-out not allowing donations. But that's as far as I'm going; paying people that play wouldn't add anything to the experience.
After-all, don't we play for fun :)
09/18/2019 9:39 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Born_0f_Fire
I could be wrong, but I am fairly sure this is against the EULA.
09/13/2019 9:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
LoJo Sho
So like you play, for example, 6 hours, to get 1 in-game currency. That in-game currency can be changed at a fixed price to Paypal money. So like 1 in-game currency = 1 USD? I think that would have to be pretty manual and take a lot of effort.

If you are looking for servers like that, I am pretty sure they would only pay you for streaming, recording videos, or other ways to help boost their server.

Best of luck
- LoJoSho
09/13/2019 2:02 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
there definitely are servers that have mechanics that give you money for playtime. Go look it up on spigotmc.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome