Please help!! I am getting bored in Minecraft again:(

aghostess's Avatar aghostess11/28/14 3:53 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 17
12/18/2014 7:25 pm
Youngerhampster's Avatar Youngerhampster
I love Minecraft due to producing so many different types of items but atm all I am building with is cobblestone and brickstone and sandstone on survival and I don't want to build on creative but I am really thinking about a totally different survival world.

So, I decided to find clay and build a brick house on a new world and I got bored again and wanted to build something totally different.

hmmm, if I can just somehow expand my idea's I would keep the boredom away from me... I want to expand my idea's on minecraft building to stay not building simple structures but building more different complex structures and keep boredom away.

What can I do? I need help with this bored thing with minecraft.

Can anybody help me out with some words?

I love Minecraft and always have But I need idea's here otherwise I am going to get bored again with just simple structures like houses and etc.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2014 7:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Youngerhampster
Play a modpack. that is my advice.
12/18/2014 7:22 pm
aghostess
As, for my boredom of minecraft has subsided and I feel refreshed having a break from the game for a while.

Now I am back into the game!!! And I love it!!!

I have found another way to create electrical doors and railways on the game and now I am going to expand my idea's and crafting will go to another level.

The game has infinite possibilities and idea's and there is no way in the depths of hell I am ever going to stop playing this game:) I do as all of us get bored with the game as we do all games for a little while means we just need to take a break for a little while not because we are bored out of our witts of a game just that the boredom feeling means you need to cut and take a break and play a different game in a little while and come back to minecraft again:)

I want to expand in all ways in my minecraft gaming experience and build all sorts of electrical structures and build to my hearts content as the game has infinite possibilities like I said ... "EXPAND YOUR HORIZENS" whenever you get bored for a little bit in minecraft and that will cure all boredom because it has infinite possibilities.

So, the cure of boredom in minecraft is "EXPAND YOUR HORIZENS" "TAKE A BREAK" and take "INFINITE POSSIBILITES" is the 100% cure for my boredom of minecraft and by jeez that has cured my boredom entirely all the words above on what I just said. THANK THE LORD NOTCH THE MINECRAFT MESSIAH!!!!!!
11/30/2014 3:04 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
ImDaBossInSweden
You can build an underwater base they are realy fun
11/30/2014 3:01 am
Level 28 : Expert Network
Swag Lord
aghostessI love Minecraft due to producing so many different types of items but atm all I am building with is cobblestone and brickstone and sandstone on survival and I don't want to build on creative but I am really thinking about a totally different survival world.

So, I decided to find clay and build a brick house on a new world and I got bored again and wanted to build something totally different.

hmmm, if I can just somehow expand my idea's I would keep the boredom away from me... I want to expand my idea's on minecraft building to stay not building simple structures but building more different complex structures and keep boredom away.

What can I do? I need help with this bored thing with minecraft.

Can anybody help me out with some words?

I love Minecraft and always have But I need idea's here otherwise I am going to get bored again with just simple structures like houses and etc.

Make a world specially for a much older version, such as beta 1.8.1, and play on it. Works for me. Or, you can type in some cool commands, such as:
/summon Slime ~ ~ ~ {Size:34}
11/30/2014 1:23 am
Level 42 : Master Zombie
EmpathyHeals
Come to my server, I have lots of projects going and facilitators who give jobs. You can do your own stuff or take jobs for the server; we have several projects that assign things with varying degrees of creativity.
11/29/2014 11:47 pm
aghostess
It's just so cool that Minecraft survival not just about building as it's about venturing within the lands of moordoor to the fires of mount doom.

It's just the fact that you can do more then just build is I love producing and mining out new items and making more items for fighting so I am going to try and play on easy difficulty and see if I get a bit of a challenge as I play too much on peaceful.

I love fighting also in Minecraft.
11/29/2014 6:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PylonBuffering2
install some mods

the gravestone mod and the you will die mod are good
11/28/2014 6:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Latouth
Talk to me on skype, pm me your name. We can do some survival / modded / what-ever gameplay. I also need some partners to record with.
11/28/2014 6:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Modder
Slimey Games
Learn to install mods.
It helped me get back into minecraft
11/28/2014 5:49 pm
aghostess
I want to make a high rise cobblestone city with brick stone and brick house made of clay mine.

what I would love to build is a railway around a cobblestone city.

That would be cool:) something different.

Or mix produce more items if I am not building all day.
11/28/2014 4:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
vwDBorg
download and install a mod called "Better Beginnings" and youtube it. it makes the whole experience of crafting and surviving different in a revolutionary way. (first off, you cant punch wood, you need a flint axe). ....TRUST ME, just youtube it.
11/28/2014 4:12 pm
Level 49 : Master Batman
Casamify
Make something what takes time to make, for example: Ethoslab is making that Nexus-thingy (a huge redstone storage, if you didnt know). if you make something big i dont think you'll get bored very fast.

i hope this helped!
11/28/2014 3:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
iwantmymegabyte
Redstone. Learn it, that's what I'm going to do. I get really bored of minecraft but redstone looks fun and complicated.
11/28/2014 4:12 pm
aghostess
How do you produce redstone?
11/28/2014 4:13 pm
Level 49 : Master Batman
Casamify
you mine it.
11/28/2014 3:56 pm
Level 27 : Expert Fish
Blobfish
try an smp server with other ppl. its more fun =P
11/28/2014 4:10 pm
aghostess
Yeah, I have done that or another idea is swap to P.C version and get more items.

As I play on xbox one:) and I am waiting for all the updates to come.

I am just awaiting for more updates to arise. I will try out redstone building.

But how do I produce redstone on survival?

I like the idea on netherbricks....

But I want to try and locate other items to craft.

I made a huge tower in my survival world to form a cobblestone city.

Now I just want to expand it into a huge city like markarth in skyrim.

I am thinking of a more interesting complex structures to build.

Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome