Post Creepy Stories/Herobrine Encounter tales here!

YouCantReply2This99's Avatar YouCantReply2This992/5/12 3:25 pm
12/27/2012 6:52 pm
NoobPwner94's Avatar NoobPwner94
This Forum Topic is for Scary Stories of MC and Herobrine encounters. If you just feel like spamming go spam somewhere else -OR- Not at all. No trolling, No "This forum topic sucks!". That is just mean. If my mom taught me something over the year, its that if you cant say something nice dont say anything AT ALL. But enough about that.

My story, is from 1.6.6. I built a house, it was peaceful there. (So was my gamemode! o-O) and it turned dark. I went to sleep (like anyone would, right?) and the next day there was a hole at side of my house. i looked down and this was what i saw.
RT = Redstone Torch
L = Ladder

RT
L
RT
L
RT and so on. So like an idiot i went down. I came to a tiny room, i saw him.... and diamond! Unfortunately, i forgot my pick and i couldnt go back up. I DID win, but i won with 1 heart left, and my bare fist. The fight took about 2 minutes. He dropped a diamond and 10 gold apples. But all that matters is the fact that i won. Im gangsta
YouCantReply2This99
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2012 6:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
NoobPwner94
(fake but kinda cool story)One day I was playing with my friend,Ryan,me and him where walking through the woods hunting for animals and lumbering trees of all sorts.Then when we where done we made a beautiful mansion.Then when we where done with the mansion we started to eat some food because we had low hunger.While we where eating we herd a loud noise of thunder which was rare for us because it barely happens.Then we when outside to see whats going on.I brought my god sword and Ryan brought his god (aka) ultimate bow with many arrows.When we went outside we saw the most scariest thing.A huge army of skeletons and zombies with enchanted armor and weapons.Then we fought and summoned some iron golems.Then 10 charged creepers that somehow became white blew up are defensive arrow turrets and walls.Then I saw a family of piggies and then they got struck by the lighting and became zombie pig men.We fought to the death.When the wave of these deadly mobs where over...Something weird happened....A last struck of lighting and weird flow of lava struck the ground.A player with no name and a steve skin with white glowing eyes appeared where the lava and the lighting struck.Me and my friend got scared and then the mysterious player said"You will pay...." he disappeared in a cloud of dust.Then after 2 hours of trying to figure out who that player was we remembered he was Herobrine.Then when me and my friend started mining we saw him again but this time with diamond armor and a diamond sword with enchantment.Luckily me and my friend had some enchanted armor and god weapons.We fought fore hours,using healing potions and explosives and iron golems to defend are selves.Herobrine was really tough to beat.After we killed him Notch rewarded us with god stuff and Notch's deadly weapons.After 3 days we me and my friend herd weird stuff and mysterious things.One day I went hunting and I found a pig and chicken with white eyes.Then they started attacking me.I died but luckily I had a wooden sword which was useless anyways.Then when me and my friend where mining we saw a strange man with a diamond axe and made me and my friend fall into pit of lava that somehow appeared under us.Then we herd warning signs saying "STOP","I AM WATCHING YOU" and "I WANT REVENGE ON YOU!".Me and my friend started a blog about whats going on and a user said
"maybe its a curse that herobrine put on you.Because you killed him...But herobrine can't be killed."So me and my friend got worried and we had to stop this so we called a herobrine hunting team and they stopped herobrine from haunting us.

Thats my story hope you like it! Please comment below if you like my story!
06/09/2012 1:26 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
keeperhunt12
minerguy667
LordNikOnce i delete one of my saves in 1.8.3
In 1.0.0 ive maded a HARDCORE save. I was walking around and I FOUND MY HOME FROM THE DELETED 1.8.3 MAP and all the stuff whas in the chests and all what ive made

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSIBILE?

If you named your new world the same name as your old world, structures from the old one may generate in your new world. This is because your saves are not fully deleted from your computer.

It happened to me but the comp I deleted it from crashed I got a new comp same structures were there but had totqly diff names
( this is real )
06/09/2012 4:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
minerguy667
LordNikOnce i delete one of my saves in 1.8.3
In 1.0.0 ive maded a HARDCORE save. I was walking around and I FOUND MY HOME FROM THE DELETED 1.8.3 MAP and all the stuff whas in the chests and all what ive made

If you named your new world the same name as your old world, structures from the old one may generate in your new world. This is because your saves are not fully deleted from your computer.
06/09/2012 4:14 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
minerguy667
MikeCraftian

Here It Is: The Labyrinth.
(i comebined several storys togheter making them up with tons in youre mind
is hard)

One day, I attempted to build an escape route and build a house on the top. I actually found a cave. Nothing special, I find them all the time. But, this particular cave led to a rather interesting find:

A room with a pit in the middle that almost perfectly made a staircase.

I decided to say "Frak it!" and bricked up the entrance? Why? I do this a lot. Sometimes, I find some really weird finds, and I decide I don't want to deal with this at all. But, I found it again, and I had enough torches... So I decided to explore it.

Fraking hell, was it huge! I swear, it had some majestic cave features that only minecraft's randomly generated maps could have held. I saw underground rivers, giant pits that were almost straight down... Man, it was beautiful.

But it had one odd feature. Every time I visited, I had some form of trouble. Maybe I died, maybe I got lost, it was still a form of trouble.

And another odd feature was also how it just kept going on...And on...And on! I kept finding new sections every day!

But then... It got bad. I found a skeleton. It killed me. I came back. Bloody skeleton was nowhere to be seen. I then got more and more terrified of the cave... It seemed...Threatening. My brother coined it's name, The Labyrinth.

It reached a crescendo when I found out where the skeleton came from: An old bricked up section of the cave that I don't even remember putting up. I unbricked it...

It was hellish.

I saw a fire.

"Run...JUST RUN!" I thought.

But I was too late. A bunch of skeletons spawned. They all killed me.

When I respawned, I was happy to see daylight again. But I knew I had a job to do.

I found a few above ground deposits of iron, and I melted them all down. I made a bucket. I also got some dirt blocks.

I found that goddamn room with the pit, and flooded the entire goddamn thing. I then ran back to near the surface, and bricked up the room that led to the cave, that led to the room with the pit and finally to that hellish Labyrinth.

I then made a sign saying "BEWARE THE LABYRINTH" and put it next to the wall that separated me from the evil that was the labyrinth and finally quit.

If you bricked up the caves with cobble,you probably ran into a dungeon. The fire was from the mob spawner
06/07/2012 1:44 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Zexion 264
(this is fake I've never seen him in person on the game )

I finished building my house in the woods. The area was foggy and the only thing I could see were a few trees right near me I walked into my house and made the usual things I needed, a Furnace, a bed and a few chests (I already had my Crafting Table when making the house) I looked out of the window the fog was still there but it was raining now I noticed I could sleep so I did. Waking up I made a Wooden Axe and Wooden Pickaxe and walked out my door the fog was gone and so was the rain do I went out to search for a cave. Luckily there was deep cave near my house and there was more than enough coal I heard footsteps in the cave I turned around to see white eyes glowing at a dark corner of the cave I ran there and the eyes vanished using some of the items I had I made some torches and lit up the area it was filled with Netherrack and a two block high tunnel was right next to where I was standing and a sign next to it saying "Puppets of Notch will burn" I didn't really understand this but I walked into the tunnel. The tunnels was lit by only Redstone Torches so it wasn't too bright I reached the end of the tunnel and broke two Mossystone blocks infront of me and I was strangely in the Nether I blocked the hole up and turned around there was no longer a tunnel I was truly in the Nether. Infront of me was a large fortress made out of Netherack I ran to the entrance and a burnt looking character was laying dead on the floor I took his diamond sword and ran in He was standing by his throne with strange armor the entance was bloced off by Bedrock and I then found myself to be on the roof of the tower. It was an Arena. he stood infront of me and swung his blade I moved quickly and slashed at him he drpped his blade and my diamond sword fused with his it became bright, very bright and automattically slashed into Him He let out a painful scream and the Nether tore up I was floating in space. There was nothing around me the a light.
Waking up I made a Wooden Axe and a Wooden Pickaxe and walked out of my door the fog was gone and so was the rain but the dream that scarred my mind still lived. There was luckily a cave nearby my house...

Hope you liked my story
06/07/2012 6:42 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
inthelittleforest
(this is real)

i was messing with portals and i found a thing.I was like HEROBRINE and allmost died but i found it agin but i faced my fears and known i was trolled the end
06/05/2012 12:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
LordNik
Once i delete one of my saves in 1.8.3

06/04/2012 6:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
SkitCon
So I was walking back to my fail house when I saw herobrine in the fog! That was the second minecraft survival world I had ever made so I didn't know about herobrine so I thought it was a glitch so I went down into my mine and a creeper exploded in my face when i went back in the mine I FOUND DIAMOND
06/04/2012 1:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
ieatzyourface
I think you all are missing the point. This is a place to put scary stories. Not to criticize others stories. Or it will lead to yet another flame war post...
06/03/2012 11:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
NatsumiSasuki
my story is fake, I just write these =3

I just started a new world named New World cause I was way too lazy to name the damn thing ._. but I started walking around looking for a forest, I spawned in a desert, how annoying?, and finally found a dark wood forest near a birch wood forest 'perfect' I thought to myself sprinting. I was running out of food bars, only came vital when I jumped off a ledge and lost hearts... oh and it was almost night and I had no shelter x_x. Like a noob I turned peaceful on x3 and chopped wood, I heard something near me (around the forest, rather far!) and started scanning the area 'Thats strange, I am sure I turned on peaceful' I thought while checking, and yep... I was on peaceful ._. I heard some more noises and freaked out so much that I quitted and went on multiplayer for a bit.
My friend Bob214 laughed and joked that is was herobrine, so I hit him and he than replied 'well go back on, you'll probably leave in 10 seconds lol!' I took his challenge.

Back on single player and I was walking around looking for a clearing for a house... it was a pretty big forest and annoying! I finally found a area big enough for a house, it was near a big lake.
I was pretty proud of myself, I was on for 23 minutes! (yes I was timing >.>) and walked over too the lake and swam in it x3 for some reason there was a glass roof under it and like all of you, I broke it and looked in, replacing the broken glass with dirt, so I wouldn't drown. I scanned the area and found a chest. As I am a curious minecrafter I opened the chest, there was 18 bones, 1 fishing rod, a set of chain armor and a iron sword. I was really confused I was sure I made this world, was I in one of my downloaded saves? I checked and I wasn't o_o after that I left and uploaded the world onto a server with showing my friends, after explaining the whole thing and showing a video that I shot (did I forget to mention I was taping?) so they agreed it was odd so we ventured the whole map.

We found-
A house
A redstone torch mine
An amazing redstone design =O
and a lot more x_x the list goes on......
06/02/2012 6:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MikeCraftian
For Gift:
I realy like reading and this book looks very nice

Here It Is: The Labyrinth.
(i comebined several storys togheter making them up with tons in youre mind
is hard)

One day, I attempted to build an escape route and build a house on the top. I actually found a cave. Nothing special, I find them all the time. But, this particular cave led to a rather interesting find:

A room with a pit in the middle that almost perfectly made a staircase.

I decided to say "Frak it!" and bricked up the entrance? Why? I do this a lot. Sometimes, I find some really weird finds, and I decide I don't want to deal with this at all. But, I found it again, and I had enough torches... So I decided to explore it.

Fraking hell, was it huge! I swear, it had some majestic cave features that only minecraft's randomly generated maps could have held. I saw underground rivers, giant pits that were almost straight down... Man, it was beautiful.

But it had one odd feature. Every time I visited, I had some form of trouble. Maybe I died, maybe I got lost, it was still a form of trouble.

And another odd feature was also how it just kept going on...And on...And on! I kept finding new sections every day!

But then... It got bad. I found a skeleton. It killed me. I came back. Bloody skeleton was nowhere to be seen. I then got more and more terrified of the cave... It seemed...Threatening. My brother coined it's name, The Labyrinth.

It reached a crescendo when I found out where the skeleton came from: An old bricked up section of the cave that I don't even remember putting up. I unbricked it...

It was hellish.

I saw a fire.

"Run...JUST RUN!" I thought.

But I was too late. A bunch of skeletons spawned. They all killed me.

When I respawned, I was happy to see daylight again. But I knew I had a job to do.

I found a few above ground deposits of iron, and I melted them all down. I made a bucket. I also got some dirt blocks.

I found that goddamn room with the pit, and flooded the entire goddamn thing. I then ran back to near the surface, and bricked up the room that led to the cave, that led to the room with the pit and finally to that hellish Labyrinth.

I then made a sign saying "BEWARE THE LABYRINTH" and put it next to the wall that separated me from the evil that was the labyrinth and finally quit.
03/25/2012 1:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
venomouscoke
Alright some of your stories seem real but here is one that is true and will haunt you all:
I started up my minecraft game Loaded up Singleplayer Survival And Instead of there being nice jungle trees There was Jungle trees All destroyed I curiously followed the trail of destroyed trees to see a sign the sign said : Turn around i turned slowly to see a Steve With A black coat on and orange eyes i heard something say ''who are you'' into my headphones And being a stupid idiot like i am i replied Lol your mum My laptop then shut down and Had smoke coming out the sides of it When i loaded my laptop back up Instead of my usual wallpaper there was my Minecraft skin and Me hanging next to it Scared I loaded up my minecraft to see Everything had changed on all of my worlds... They Had all Been blown up to bed rock and lain with 5 charged creepers And a single redstone torch That Weird Steve Has haunted me since....
03/25/2012 9:09 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
F151498
hey every body im kind of noob in minecraft but im sure that my story is not a lag problem or a mob that i didnt knew before, so here it goes: game day 64 1.2am (game time)
3 days out to find a cactus and i find nothing i was far far away from my spawn point and a skeleton was following me by a long distance so it was kind of dangerous but i keeped alking to my house when i noticed that the skeleton was dead and the sun havent raised yet, no explosion signals and no arrows from other skeleton i continued my way to my house, when i arrived all the doors were open the windows broke and one of my dogs that stayed at house was falling dead, i heared a door closing, it was my library door when i arrived there 3 blocks of books werent there. i knew the endermans and they havent done any damage like this before to my house and i thougt. IT WAS HIM!

so ok thats all heh
03/22/2012 3:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
WarMachine87
true story: This was the very first time i had installed mods [since i always wanted to get diamond w/out dying by lava all the time],so anyway i got SPC which was REALLY amazing to me at the time, I was so happy! After i built a new house out of iron,gold and diamond blocks I added glass and decided to hunt for mobs, [ since i always wanted to fight off zombies and creepers w/out the fear of getting killed] so i went off. I killed about 5-12 zombies and 8 creepers and 3 skeletons i was pretty happy.When i got home I looked up and saw that all the trees around my house were on fire [probably due to the lava lake i had made by my house] but what really scared me was the glass or my windows were gone! and a lot of my house was mined up for some reason.I decided to just go to bed,when i woke up all the trees were gone, and there were weird formations in the sky, I was really freaking out now the broken glass was now like a walk with the care bears.I got shot by an arrow,REPEATEDLY. This was 1.3_0.1 so there wasn't sprinting yet so i just "ran" as fast as i could but i kept getting shot! I stopped after about 1 minute dashing into my old wooden base,which was on fire! I was about to save and quit but my computer crashed and that was the end of my world.It was still in my files so i basically removed it brutally like if it was a virus.

This is about the time i learned how to update [i was a noob] after the update to 1.5 i never saw "it" or "him" again.Thinking back on it now i think it could've been anything [skeleton shooting me][lava pit burning trees] Except for one thing, a sign that i didn't put that said "Do you believe now?"
03/21/2012 10:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Blockhead
Darklord980
True Story: I was working on my new minecraft map "Corner Street" and I made a house made of wood and wooden planks. When it was finished, I made a new building using SPC. When I looked back after making a wooden plank wall, the logs from my wood house were all gone. I was scared but I kept working on the map until I was almost done. The next day, I worked on my almost finished map "SDK Multiplayer: Prison". (It is now out on PMC) The building was close to a NPC village so I had to make it smaller than expected. While building the ceiling, I noticed that the farm had no logs on it and the water was pouring out of it When I went down to see the problem, the block drops had disappeared. I was scared until I realized that I had the timber mod on -_-
03/03/2012 3:15 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
lenkinator
TindeathOk my story is real i found a sandstone well. i had just had been flying around in creative and then i see a sandstone well thats one block deep i took a few screenshots of it. I'll post some on right now. Also i didn't build it i swear

FAIL MUCH that was added in the 1.2.2 secretly gamechap saw one
03/03/2012 3:14 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
lenkinator
THE LAST TIME I SAW HEROBRINE
i was with my room mate but i went in this nether portal
came out in the this house made of wool and cobble stone
i went in the pool and then i saw this name appear it was inpossible to get close to the name
all i saw was this sentience HeroBrine i came back and told every body once i got there he had gone NO one belived me then that night herobrine went near are house luckly my room mate mannaged to kill him intime. the end
03/02/2012 11:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
TindeathOk my story is real i found a sandstone well. i had just had been flying around in creative and then i see a sandstone well thats one block deep i took a few screenshots of it. I'll post some on right now. Also i didn't build it i swear

That's vanilla Minecraft. Wells are randomly generated now.. Not creepy at all.
03/02/2012 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tindeath
Srry thought it was herobrine didn't hear about the desert wells.
03/02/2012 1:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
CianG12
Guys plz hear me out here my brother was in a survival world nd heres wat happened:
He spawned in a forest and he heard something take damage behind him. He ran as fast as he could, only to fall into a 1x1 hole that went really far down. The thing that had taken damage had chased him into it. He had cobblestone, so he used it to go back up. Afterwards, he found an npc village but the paths were totally destroyed. He ran away as fast as he could to a faraway place. He built a house where he ran to. He went into a cave to mine, the day before he had seen coal. But where the coal was, it was like it had already been mined.

Plz believe me guys everywhere else ive posted this story its been trolled. it has put my little brother off minecraft altogether. 0_0
02/29/2012 6:44 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
Jegalo
I walked out of my cobblestone house (I was playing in peaceful) when I saw a pressure plate. I stepped on it, and off in the distance I saw an explosion. I was like what the heck? But, then, from the newly cratered island, arose Steve. "Wait, why is Steve here?" I thought "And why, and/or how, is he flying?" Then he started to fly towards me at an extreme speed. I saw, color was missing from his eyes. It was Herobrine. All the sudden Supercharged Creepers were coming out of the water (The ocean was right near my house). I started to run for it. But, Herobrine instantly made them all explode. I was left with one heart, as just one barely touched me. Herobrine then came right up to me, and shot me with a ghast's fireball. Then, when I re-spawned I saw a large Troll-face pixelart in the air.
(The above story is fake )
02/18/2012 11:40 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
ginga_ninja99
my story is I was walking around then i turned around to see the white lifeless eyes of a pig so I killed it and ate his bacon. The end.
02/16/2012 11:50 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
bono220102
I just started a single player map on peaceful, and by the end of the day, I had built a house. over the next few days, everything was normal, until I found a dungeon without any rewards, a small pyramid and a small tunnel dug into the mountain by my house.
I was worried so I built another house on a distant island, but the same things happened! I went to my old house to collect the items I had left, but they were gone!
Suddenly It Went Foggy, But I was way off water, curious I entered the fog, and so a shadow, it could of been a cow but when I enclosed on the figure, there was a outline of a Steve! I Went to`the new home, that had got destroyed by 'the figure' to relax, I went mining, Only To Find The Shaft Had Been Flooded With Lava! I Turned to go but it had been blocked off, and there was a door, that had beading white eyes peering at me...
02/15/2012 9:58 pm
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
dsi20
one day i started a hardcore map.i searchedfor wood,but there were no trees.i searched for about an hour but i still couldent find one. i finaly gave up and just as i was about to quit i saw one.i chopped it down but then i heard an explosion. i ran away but lava surronded me.i built a tower of wood and jupped over the lava.i had only half a heart left.then an edn portal appeared.i jumped in and then i fought an enderdragon.but a bow was spawned in front of me along with arrows.after i defeated it i ran to the portal,but there he was!herobrine.he leaped into the air and shot fire everywere.one shot came right at me and i whacked it.it went directly at him.he burned and droped onemillion exp and it rained diamonds.VICTORY!i shouted.then his face appeared in the credits
02/15/2012 10:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Fungisme
Dude really We know thats all fake : |
02/15/2012 6:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
jareds123
I was mining on single player (of course). And I heard an explosion so I went outside to see what it was. I saw what looked like another character so I walked to it. It just disappeared and I never saw it again.

CLICK IT PLEASE!!
02/06/2012 8:35 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
chrounos
you cant have story's about something that inst in the game (yet possible may be added there have been a few hints 2 it)
02/06/2012 8:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Cake
MrEpicIsHere777
Why is that?
02/06/2012 8:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Cake
MrEpicIsHere777
My story (Obviously Fake, but maybe scary :3) is about the Ultimate, the cousin of the Enderdragon, and Herobrine's sister Mary's husband. Here I go.....

I was in creative mode one day, and since I was in 1.1, I had didn't End Portal Frame in creative anymore, so I got a mod for that. Once I installed it, I went into the Nether, and built a End Portal there. Once all the portal blocks were filled with Eye of the Enders, instead of it making a portal, the portal frame blocks turned purple and black and there was a pit of lava instead of the portal. I jumped into it and it sent me to a world called the Ultimation. I spawned in a cave made of a block I had never seen before called Flavo Mors, which is Latin for Yellow Death. I quickly got out only to find I had to fight the Enderdragon. I kilt using a bow and a diamond sword. Once he was dead, no dragon egg spawned but something else did, a gold block. I collected that and kept walking were I found a room that needed that gold block to enter it. I placed it in a chest that exploded once I put the gold block in it. An iron door opened and I went in and fought Mary. I won with a half of a heart left, and ate a gold apple she dropped. I thought the other one would be needed and it was. After more walking I found another chest, I found a new sword made of Flavo Mors and it's blade was fire. I put the golden apple in and like before, an iron door opened and the chest exploded. And in that room was a boss like no other, cause he was the Ultimate. He had 100 hearts and when I went in, I lose all my hearts except one. So I fought him, dodging the fireballs he shot, which were a 5/18 chance Ghast and a 9/10 chance Blaze. I did win by using TNT that I almost forgot I had. He exploded and Ghast fireballs shot everywhere for 4 seconds and then he spawned a portal to leave and return to the Nether.

So did you like it?
02/06/2012 1:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Dragon
haro breen
@youcantreplytothis its real exept the enderbrine part i thought that was a nice little addon.. you can put portals on the moon in latest portalgun mod!
02/12/2012 12:11 am
YouCantReply2This99
I know! its epic!
02/05/2012 10:52 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Moved to the proper section.
02/12/2012 12:12 am
YouCantReply2This99
Proper Section? What section would THAT be?
02/05/2012 4:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Dragon
haro breen
MY creepy story: I made a new world on hardore with the portalgun mod. like anyone would, i started to look for wood and materials for a gun, i was at stone tools when i saw HIM.He ran into the woods, and i pursued becousea all mu pure HATERED for herobrine,i killed him with my sword with half a heart left, i found gold apples and enderpearls, along with obsidian and iron, sao i went and made my house and made myself a gun, but when i out a portal spawner in, it made a blue portal instantaniousley.
i had an orrange one on the moon, so my house wast sucked in, along with me, on the moon i found the legendary Enderdragon,once i killed it, my game nearly creashed with all the exp drops, the dragon egg HATCHED...Enderbrine...AHHHhhasdawasdw.....i was turned...heheheheheheHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
02/05/2012 10:50 pm
YouCantReply2This99
Real? Or just a Portal 2 Reference?
02/18/2012 11:36 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragon
nyancat45
exactly
02/05/2012 4:20 pm
someone88888
^ its not a "super creeper" its a "charged creeper"
02/05/2012 3:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Knote7
once, i was playing during a storm with my friend, and i stepped outside, only to find a super creeper, luckily, plugins made it disapear! phew!
02/05/2012 3:41 pm
someone88888
ah let me say my story about herobrine then maybe s a story about a freindly creeper
' meh.

story about herobrine: i had recently downloaded the herobrine mod so i went out of my house to see if i could find him and wanna know what i saw? a random pressure pad.. i was like ! and stepped on it.. i waited a few minutes ! and tnt exploded and i saw herobrine with a troll story

^ story above is fake ;p

real story bout creeper: i had recently went out of my house to see if i could find a creeper to kill i saw a charged creeper under a tree and was like wtf!! so i went closer and it didn't explode i hugged it and it exploded D: not realy scary thought..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome