Prison Owners please look!

HDBlockMC's Avatar HDBlockMC3/29/14 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 165 5
3/29/2014 7:49 pm
SpongyBacon's Avatar SpongyBacon
If your a prison server A - Z and have permssionsex can you please give me your permssions? I've failed so many times making permssions and wasting my time. I'm getting sick of this. Please someone! Or if someone could make me permssions for a prison server that would be great! PM me! Thanks!
HDBlockMC
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2014 7:49 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
SpongyBacon
Here's an example:

groups:
admin:
prefix: &c[Admin]&4 //This will appear as [Admin]YourName
suffix: &b[Swag]&f //This will appear as YourName[Swag]
default: false //Means that this rank will not be given to new players
inheritance:
- guest //These are the groups that admin will have all the permissions for
permissions:
- some.permission //The permission nodes. Most plugin have these listed on the page.
- some.other.permission
- '*' //This gives every single permission node
guest:
prefix: &a[Guest]&f //This will appear as [Guest]YourName
default: true //This rank will be given as default
permissions:
- default.permission //Has this permission node

Hope that helped! Remember, use spaces not tabs, and keep the spacing regular (So 2 at a time!)
03/29/2014 7:30 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
HDBlockMCIf your a prison server A - Z and have permssionsex can you please give me your permssions? I've failed so many times making permssions and wasting my time. I'm getting sick of this. Please someone! Or if someone could make me permssions for a prison server that would be great! PM me! Thanks!

As others said, people aren't just gonna hand them over on a silver platter; learn it yourself. Why are you failing? What's the problem? We can help you with errors or give explanations that you need about some things.

I've only used PermissionsEx once, but permission plugins mostly use the same system. I'll help.
03/29/2014 3:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
Well, to be blunt; each prison server is going to use a different setup for the permissions. If you're looking for concepts, then just think about the following questions:

• Do I want higher ranks to be able to access everything that lower ranks can?
  • Are there some things that all users should be able to do?
  • Are there some things only specific sets of ranks should be able to do?
  • Will I be granting permissions to some groups that plugins normally consider for OPs?

Truly, setting up permissions isn't that challenging; you just need to have the right mind-set when creating the entire system.
03/29/2014 3:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
erisawesome
Nobody is just going to give you their PEX files for free. Especially if they themselves own a prison server. If the US and Russia are trying to make nuclear bombs, would the US give Russia their plans? Absolutely not! So why would somebody give a potential competitor their PEX files? Learn to do permissions yourself or don't host a server.
03/29/2014 7:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
TheMCBros99
Thanks, you saved me the time it would have taken me to type that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome