Proof entity 303 is fake. MUST READ!

MorganF's Avatar MorganF12/19/14 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 935 7
7/10/2015 11:58 am
mlfaw's Avatar mlfaw
Introduction
For one year, entity 303 has been a myth surrounding an 2012-like apoc event on minecraft. Many say it is real. Some say it is fake. Seriously? The NEW herobrine?
Man herobrine was awesome, but this is just annoying. I have seen herobrine, and trust me he does not attack but something that is not 303 is attacking (I have had experience with that dying from nothing)
Reason One: United Nations
United nations is a organisiation of 150 countries, that build habitats and cities in minecraft with fyreUK. If anyone tried to hack minecraft with this factor, they ethier have rabies, ebola or drugs.
Link: blockbyblock.org

Reason two: Microsoft
Microsoft is a huge company. Encryipted and high security. Try to hack that and you fail or are wanted by like 5 (plus the UN) (150) countries.

Reason Three: The 55 million people that play minecraft
Today, 55 million people play minecraft. So who would hack a game with that many fans? Yeah hack minecraft and you are DEAD!!!

Conclusion:
Click to reveal
303 is fake.

~~Morgan.F (minecraft 4 team)
MorganF
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2015 11:58 am
Level 36 : Artisan Toast
mlfaw
People... just... it's fake...
07/07/2015 11:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft_Manami
To be honest you didn't need to tell me that Entity 303 was fake. I don't even know what it is and yet I still know it's fake.
02/11/2015 8:23 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pig
inPigglet
Its fake but if you summon it with /summon Entity303 summon much TNT
12/28/2014 2:21 am
Level 30 : Artisan Taco
blakeman909
Uh.. if the Minecraft community is big, people will want to hack it even more. The pentagon was hacked before, if the right person tried, I don't think Minecraft would be much of a problem. I don't even know what this 303 crap is, but Minecraft could easily get hacked...
12/24/2014 3:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Kasaii
MorganF
Reason two: Microsoft
Microsoft is a huge company. Encryipted and high security. Try to hack that and you fail or are wanted by like 5 (plus the UN) (150) countries.

Reason Three: The 55 million people that play minecraft
Today, 55 million people play minecraft. So who would hack a game with that many fans? Yeah hack minecraft and you are DEAD!!!

Yeah, here are some things wrong with this... Even with a big company like Microsoft, there will ALWAYS be holes and breaches in their security. DDoSing isn't even considered hacking, but in the past month, Xbox Live (also owned by Microsoft) was DDoSed and taken down MULTIPLE times. LizardSquad claims they'll be taking it down tomorrow (Christmas.) And if you hack Microsoft, you are only wanted by the United States. That's where they're mainly located.

For your other reason, "Who would hack a game with that many fans?" almost all the Minecraft hackers out there would/are. The bigger the game is, the more people want to hack it. Plus, a majority of the Minecraft population ARE hackers. Have you heard of a thing called 'Hacked Clients?'
12/20/2014 8:14 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
AAAAAAAAAAAAAndddd, the creator of 303 even said it was fake
12/21/2014 4:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
lewisbutton
It's just a creepypasta
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com