Recruiting Developer [Minecentre]

Minecentre's Avatar Minecentre1/31/14 11:27 am
1 emeralds 121
Introduction

Hello, I am the owner of a server called Minecentre. The overall aim of our server is to become unique and to do this we will need custom coded plugins to make sure we can add in features that other servers do not have. This post is to recruit someone who is willing to help our server to accomplish out goal. Now at the moment we can't offer you much, other than the rank "Developer" which offers many features and you will also be considered a high member of the servers staff team.

What are we wanting?

We are looking mainly for mini-games to be custom coded, we have some of our own ideas as well as twists on already popular games such as survival games and one in the chamber. We may also need some small plugins such as a plugin that displays a users balance when they speak in chat to be used as a sort of "Points" system which can be spent on items in the hub and extra perks etc in minigames.

Interested?

Add me on skype - revilosmith99
And we can talk about this in more detail.
You can also come and see me in-game on my actual server (IP - play.minecentre.com) and ask me on there, we can then move on from here.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you have any more questions, please reply to this post or contact me in one of the ways shown above.
- Minecentre Staff Team
Minecentre
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter