RECRUITING STAFF

Serenity_Craft's Avatar Serenity_Craft1/10/20 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
1/22/2020 11:17 am
GamingDazzle's Avatar GamingDazzle
Hi, my name is High Father (High) and I was looking for help by anyone who wants to apply for manager, head admin, senior admin, admin, head-mod, moderator, helper, and builder. I have a huge community waiting for the server to open and my friend and I cannot do it alone so I need an active member(s) of the staff team! You need some experience in order to apply and I promise you it will be rewarding as staff are allowed to participate in events where I giveaway money like my next event which will have a reward of 25 USD. I am hiring someone to configure the plugins so as long as you can moderate well, have a large knowledge of commands, you should be fine!

Serenity Craft is a brand new server that introduces a variety of plugins to create an interactive and fun experience for the players and staff members. The owner’s host events from time to time, to keep the server interesting. We are currently looking for staff members to help guide newcomers and bring new ideas to the table.

If you would like to become staff applications are here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAqHrBjx5LoMxevIvyZYQljuliyfmReK0yZ1xL73cqIClQAw/viewform

Discord - High Father#4062

PS apply to that link or you won't be accepted
Serenity_Craft
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner