Redstone and a Rescuer

craftykids's Avatar craftykids4/12/15 2:41 pm history
5/1/2015 6:59 pm
NinjaCall45's Avatar NinjaCall45
I found a strange desert temple today. From the outside, it looked normal, but inside, the orange clay was replaced with black, and the blue was replaced with red.

When I mined under the stained clay and into the hidden chamber, I found that rather than a pressure plate, there was a mesh of tripwire two blocks above the ground. Fortunately, I didn't trigger it; I always mine down in the wall of the chamber, so that I don't accidentally fall on the pressure plate.

Looking through the chests, I found that they were full of redstone blocks and dust, redstone torches, repeaters, and other various redstone components. I took them all, then towered back out of the chamber.

When I came out it was dark, although I pretty sure it had been before noon when I went into the temple. I walked forward a few blocks, but stopped when I noticed a mob in the distance. It was thin and black, and walked on four legs, bending its head toward the ground.

Probably a redhound, I thought, thinking back to a book that I found half a year ago. I started moving away, hoping to avoid the redhound, but then its head snapped up, looking straight at me with its red eyes. Then, suddenly, it rushed toward me, and as it got closer, I saw that its eyes were realistic and high-resolution.

I stood with my sword in hand, ready to fight it, but before it could get to me, three lightning bolts struck in quick succession, killing the gaunt creature! The sky got lighter, and I looked up to see an iron and glowstone aircraft, which somewhat resembled a flying saucer. It descended, and a humanoid figure jumped off.

The pilot was holding a scythe, and had dark gray skin, claws, and a white shirt with an interrobang (‽) on it. This strange person came toward me, and a message appeared in the chat:

"<Skylar> Hell0! MY name !s SkYlar. ! d0n't halve pr0n0uns; just use mY name. Wh0 R U?"

"I'm craftykids," I replied. "He/him. Thanks for helping me with that redhound!"

"0, Yeah," said Skylar, "! th!nk the Cult!vat0r and h!r fr!ends talked ab0ut U a c0uple 0f thYmes! Halve U met them?"

"Well, I've met Herobrine, Heropiggy, and the Forger. Is there anyone else?"

"The!rs als0 Meran, butt ! d0n't C her all0t. She's an enderw0man! Y R U 0ut hear?"

"I was just exploring this desert," I told Skylar. "The temple over there had strange clay colors in it, and it was full of redstone stuff. When I came out, that redhound attacked me. Well, I'm going to get back to exploring. Bye!"

"C U later!" said Skylar, hopping back onto the flying saucer. I ran off into the desert.
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter