Redstone Contraption ideas

mryork's Avatar mryork11/8/15 7:04 pm
1 emeralds 107 1
11/8/2015 7:39 pm
Ivain's Avatar Ivain

i need some ideas for redstone contraptions I'm somewhat good at redstone just need some ideas
mryork
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2015 7:39 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
let's see, where do I start.
  • A "make your own monster" machine, which outfits and stacks mobs customizable ingame.
  • A neverending 'stairway to heaven' where the scenery changes slowly. Slowly, mind, not instantly.
  • a house-building factory where the house is manufactured in pieces, then put on a conveyorbelt outside. (Lots of cloning involved). maybe make some animated decoration parts as well
  • an island prison where you can't leave (teleported backwards if you go too far), and every night monsters spawn (different spawnrates/spawntypes than natural spawning), while during the day guards chase you, trying to put you back into jail. If they catch you, you have to break out of jail.
    Put the player in adventuremode while in the jail, and use custom crafting recipes for a lot of things. Make it a small adventuremap.
  • A statue that rotates to face the player. Or better yet, a whole lot of them down an endless corridor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome