Redstone Help?

OfficiallyPolarFluid's Avatar OfficiallyPolarFluid2/19/15 9:44 am
1 emeralds 343 5
2/20/2015 4:52 pm
Patchpen's Avatar Patchpen
Here is the picture:

How would I make redstone go to all of them, in the front, and separately activate them?
This example is a little different from what I have.
Here.

C= command block
R = Redstone
P= Redstone repeater
M=Redstone Comparator
[.]=Ingnore

.....RRR
MPCCC

This is right next to each other and I cant spread them apart, how would I make it so each one activates separately?

If you need more detail just ask, thank you!
OfficiallyPolarFluid
Level 36 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2015 4:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
Patchpen
Connect the repeaters right up to where the blocks are, but elevate the command blocks by one block, so that the repeaters connect too the block beneath them.
02/20/2015 2:47 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
d1One
A simplified version would be just to use repeaters and no redstone at all, like this:

02/20/2015 3:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Jmal116
If you do use something like this, just remember to keep those blocks in front of the command blocks. Doing it like this will activate 2-3 commands at once, instead of just 1.
02/19/2015 10:31 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Jmal116
Here's one possibility. Basically the important part is the blocks in front of the command blocks so only one gets activated at a time. The staggering up and down is just what would be easier for me, if you'd prefer to keep it flat like in the picture you gave, then that's fine too.
Click to reveal

Also just so you know, there is an actual redstone forum on here. If you post your questions there, you might get more people who are able to help you
02/19/2015 6:01 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
OfficiallyPolarFluid
Haha I have been on PMC for quite a while, never saw the forums page! Also, thank you so much for the redstone help!

Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome