forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Rust (the game) In Minecraft?

1 emerald8 replies301 views
created 03/31/2014 3:13 pm by starzz
last reply 03/31/2014 3:57 pm
I was looking around for a new server to play on and I found one that is rust in minecraft its perfect as far as how close you can get to the actual game in minecraft (without mods) the ip is: 1.mcru.me but my question is do you think that this is a good idea that can make some really cool servers I think it is I just want to here what others think because maybe it could be a potention suggestion for the next great server!
Posted by avatar
starzz
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

8 replies

03/31/2014 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bubnoms
Not a real server...
03/31/2014 3:51 pm
starzz
That zpigmen153 is exactly why I think rust in MC is a very good idea and I hope someday there are many rust servers
03/31/2014 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
zpigmen153
People make these gamemodes such as DayZ, Wasted, etc, so that the players don't have to buy the actual game or so they can see how far they can push the limits of Minecraft and mabey make a better or more fun version of the original game. Or I could be wrong about that.
03/31/2014 3:43 pm
starzz
I think its cool to recreate games in minecraft it creates the game in a different way which in some ways is much better and more fun to play! It shows how there is an endless amount of things you can build and do in minecraft.
03/31/2014 3:40 pm
Level 83 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
Rust is Unity, not Source.

Why would you want to recreate another game in Minecraft? Minecraft is its own game. Some original ideas would be nice.
03/31/2014 3:37 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
WritingIsFun
Nope.

There's wasted, DayZ and stuff like that and it's over-done.
03/31/2014 3:31 pm
starzz
So is that a yes or a no that this is a good idea for minecraft I personally think it is a good one the server sounded really stupid at first but once i starter playing it I thought it was pretty cool
03/31/2014 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ducks331
I think rust is really just an attempt at minecraft on the source engine. The only huge differences are the large amount of naked people sprinting through fields and the mobs.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome