forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

San Juan Puerto Rico Minecraft map

1 emerald0 replies • 265 views
created 02/17/2015 2:21 pm by Zman112002
Hi, I have been building a project on one of my games and I need someone to help build San Juan Puerto Rico. I am building the Disney Fantasy and I am only about 56% complete after 1 year so far. I am also adding my personal mods into it but will make a different version to post on PMC. If someone or some people could help build this I would be very thankful and give full access to my builds before I post them. (I haven't posted any projects yet but will in the next 1-3 months or so!) You may also find a few surprises that come along with help building San Juan. And if you want to have the modded boat then just leave a comment saying if you want the modded boat.

Here are a few pics:

http://imgur.com/Ohu1dbS,gXlyF9m,JW7hQIf,XmoY5sA,eoZwPJh,27zHy3Q,WDJfakp Just click through the pages on it.

Some credit goes to this one guy (sorry, cant remember his name, ill get it up soon) because I saw his Disney Dream and he gave me the idea and I made it. I also looked at his world and found out where blocks were suppost to be, but th rest was made by me.
Posted by avatar
Zman112002
Level 1 : New Network
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome