Scary story competition!!!!! Make up a scary story!

Major Callum A's Avatar Major Callum A2/24/12 4:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 46
7/9/2013 6:23 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
I'm bored, So share some scary story's here make them up if you want (No herobrine shit, IT'S FAKE!) I will chose a winner of the most bone chilling scary story and sub them! Make one up NOWWWW
Major Callum A
Level 27 : Expert Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2013 6:23 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Locked for necro-post.
07/09/2013 6:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
Xyle_Yoshi
just so you know ALL OF THIS IS TRUE
one time i saw diamonds and i mined it. there was lava behind it and burned it
p.s. i got mad so i did /gamemode 1 and made the world go BOOM
05/20/2012 1:12 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pixel Painter
Biodeamon
what's the prize?
05/20/2012 12:40 am
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
spiritcrusher
I was on a multiplayer Server, I was digging under someone's ruined city looking for there stash, I fell into a dark room, It had a colorful floor, it also had a creepy message and another sign that said "R.I.P John Lisa" I ignored the sign and burned the floor after finding nothing I broke open a wall to a Staircase that led nowhere, I left the tomb feeling empty heading to the house I built, I was worried something happened but it didn't. I walked in and there was dynamite lined up on the wall spelling out "Curserend" I saw redstone leading to a switch, standing by it was a Dark Figure, as I approached, it looked like a Blackened NPC with Ice cold Blue Eyes. When it pulled the lever it disappeared in the explosion and the wall was perfectly fine... until I noticed a sign "Next Time I won't be so Nice." I went back to the city it was gone, all I saw was Small 5 x 5 Tower made of Ice... In the middle of a desert biome. I went in and immediately died I went back on to find that my house was replaced with a sort of Nether Opposite made of Ice. So beware the Curse of Curserend as late I found out every time I placed a block It turned into IT Writing messages all over my house and taking my stuff.
05/19/2012 10:36 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Blacksmith
ImNoProGamer
Once upon a time..
A ghost ate my face.
I died.
the end.
05/17/2012 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
heyalll02
One day I was in minecraft, I had gotten 64 apples..no more no less, and I turned them all into golden apples. It was the best day.....until the rain came......

Now as I ran back in to avoid lag, I saw 10 white figures run off in the distance then dissapear. I got in my house and looked through my window and saw them pass right by the front of my house. I just went into my bed....I should've left..
When I woke up by time, it was still raining, and the white figures had me surrounded, and I tried to break some blocks to escape, but they just replaced themselves with bedrock, then all went bedrock, the walls the floor, the door and even my bed and my chest.
They started closing in on me, and I backed up, but I was glitched in place.
Then I woke up in an iron block room, iron door and bed. The white figures came in and revealed themselves, they were black red eyed lizard men that had their arms like villagers.
Then I woke up in my house, It was back to cobble and wood and all I used to build it, I looked in my chest and took out a sign and placed it. But it didn't let me write anything, it automatically had a message that read Thanks for your health.. I looked down, and my health bar was gone, and I died.

I made this up on my own, not from a creepypasta or post.
04/08/2012 12:54 am
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
The White Knight
The White Knight[quote="The White Knight
------======Slender-times======------":22whdxs8](i would recommend knowing the origin of the enderman and watching a bit of marble hornets on YouTube before reading this)

------======Slender-times======------
Part 2
....i can hear it.... it's footsteps... it's near the door!
Oh god.... the sound!.. It's voice!...like nails down a chalk board!
Come on!...COME ON!...FUCKING UPLOAD! HURRY UP!
Where did i put the rifle...? It's coming closer!

Wednesday-October 20- 2012
6:47PM
I didn't get a chance to type in my journal yesterday, and nether will i be able to do so till Friday night. My list of things to do is at an all time length, but here it is!

LOTS of Washing
Banking
Minecrafting
Work
Cleaning
Sorting out my stuff
General care of the house
Sisters 25th
And i have to watch that marble hornets crap on YouTube, if its good enough for someone to watch on there death bed, its good enough for me.

10:35PM
I decided to watch Marble Hornets first out of all those things, im chilled to the bone just thinking about that 'Opporator' character, creepy shit. I noticed the tearing in the videos when the Opporator was around, this was the same tearing i saw at the bottom of my T.V. the other day...
Im confused...

Friday-October 22- 2012
Oh god! what an eventful week! My Sisters party was Strange, she talked about our father (who was killed in an explosion, the cause has never been found)and she got out a slideshow of me and her when we were kids, lots of pictures and a few videos...
You'll never guess what was in them...
In almost all the videos was visual tearing and severe audio distortion, my sister eventually cut out the audio because it was giving people headaches .
And in almost all Major photos and videos (Us at parks, the beach, on holidays), off in the corner or just behind a building, there was a man in a tuxedo, about 12 feet tall with no eyes, nose or ears, just a large toothy mouth. I was the only one who seemed to pay any attention to this, all the other people were rambling on about "how adorable my sister was back then". There was one short video, judging by the time-stamp this was the last recorded footage of my farther, if i said it was disturbing i would be lying. It showed his death...
It may also be worth noting that he was not alone that day.
This is what the recording was...

Time?
11:00PM
Place?
Large empty Highway with just my farther and his mates driving home.

My dad and his friends were just talking, laughing, smiling, just enjoying each others company, guess what happened? visual tearing and severe audio distortions. Then my dad slammed on the breaks, the audio distortion stoped, and my dad panted hard. he wound down the window and poked his head outside the car.
"Hey buddy!" he yelled "In civilised places we walk on the side walk, get the hell of the road! I almost ran you over then! what if next time your not so lucky!". the man sitting next to him picked up the camera and pointed ant the person blocking the road, the slenderman...
My farther jumped out the car, walked up to it and yelled something at it. while this was happening the camera man opened the glove box and pulled out a what seemed to be 44. magnum, but left it lowered. My farther continued shouting and the slenderman, i think My Farther had no idea who he was, but the camera man did, i can tell this because he was lining up the slenderman with the pistol. My father stoped shouting and pushed the slenderman, big mistake... The slenderman made a muffled scream of agony, and there was audio distortions, I have figured out when this happens it is talking. The slenderman pulled what appeared to be an arm from behind its back, then another, and another, and another. In sycronosation they all lifted up and the slenderman roared and my farther took a step back "what the fuck are you?!" . the slenderman made another muffled roar that sounded like
"Your worst Nightmare!". the slenderman made a clean swing with his arms and hit dad straight in the head. Dad went flying and hit the metal railings on the site of the road. Dad got up and punched him but it did nothing, the slenderman just came closer and closer until he was close enough to pick him up. he grabbed his legs in one hand and his head in another.
And pulled.
This was how my farther dyed.
He let out a scream of pain as the slenderman ripped him limb from limb. when he was finished he dropped what was left of dad and aproched the car. The camera man immediately dropped the camera and exited the car with the pistol in hand and fired 3 shots into the angry beast, dropped the camera and ran for it. the slenderman didn't bother with chasing him and turned to the car. he kicked it, it rolled 2 times and he stepped on it, killing the 2 passagers inside. The car then exploded in a huge fireball. This was one demon that could not be stopped. The slenderman roared with rage. a small ball of purple-white light appered infront of him. after about 4 seconds he, along with some other things around him, were sucked into this ball and when it was finished doing so it made a small explosion and a warping noise...
***STATIC***

There were quiet whispers around the room, my sister looked scared...

Im scared

*** TO BE CONTINUED! ***
[/quote]

PART 3! D: THE SHOCKING CONCLUSION! D: D: D:

To anyone who reeds this...
Goodbye!

Saturday October 23-2012
8:23AM
I had borrowed the tape of my farther's death from my Sis'. She seamed quite happy to let me take it away. She to is interested in the slenderman but to scared to get involved with it, for obvious reasons, look what it did to dad. I was studying the camera man. And i have identified him as Alex from the marble hornets series, this is probably here the complications with him and the slenderman began. Im afraid of this thing. So far, almost everyone who has been involved with it has been killed or horrifically screwed with. I have hard evidance of this things danger an that it is real...
I am now involved...
I must protect my self somehow

10:45AM
I have been watching and re-watching that tape all morning, when Alex shot the slenderman it did damage, it bled, it flinched, it groaned. Sure, if i shot a normal person with a 44. magnum i think that they would do more than flinch, but it still did damage. I have acumilated a vast number of weapons over the years, legal ones and ones that aren't so much, The pride and joy of my collection is a .95 Caliber rifle i call the "Fallen Angel". If it can almost shoot a round through a tank, it should be able to kill this bitch should it ever get close. But in order to keep myself safe, im going to lock myself in this room with enough food and water to last me and me alone 1 month. this may take a while.

6:13PM
I have successfully barricaded the door and locked my self in this room, i have the fallen angel by my side, the fridge plugged in the wall, cooking materials (frozen meet, vegetables, ect.), a small stove and my laptop. i should be set for the next month. Lets just hope that that monster doesn't find me...
Ah, crap!
The front door!
If the thing wants to it can wults right in if it wants! Oh god im a fool!
Never the less, hopefully he won't find this room...
Hopefully, if he does he won't be able to bash down the door...
Hopefully, if he does he won't be able to stand the power of my rifle...
Hopefully, god will protect me...
Hopefully, good triumphs over evil...
Hopefully, I don't dare fall asleep while he is in the house...
Hopefully, keep my sanity...
Hopefully, there will always be hope..
There will always be hope...
Always..
***END JOURNAL***

ts..its.. here, somewhere...in this house...Looking!..... everywhere....!
im losing it... im going mad... and if i tell anyone they'll think the same thing!
must keep my sanity!.. somehow!
ill submit my journal to Planet minecraft! ...yes, yes, yes, that will keep me sane!
To anyone who reeds this...
Goodbye!

BAG BAG BAG! It's trying to bash the door down!
Angel, angel where did i put you!? I finally found the rifle and aimed at the door, and pulled the trigger thrice, and what an all mighty noise it made, the gun and the slenderman, but it wasn't dead. The door came crashing down, the slenderman was standing there, all 12 feet of him, griping his side. red-greenish blood was pouring out the hole he was covering. I aimed it at its chest.
"this is for my farther"

===8 days later===

The chair was uncomfortable, if the police were going to force me to sit down for 4 hours and interrogate me they might as well do it with comfort.
"What the hell is this?!" A Police officer put down a large rifle on the table
I recognised it as Fallen angel
"uh..." If I was busted i knew that the fine i would have gotten would keep my relaxation time to a minimum
"This weapon was found in your possession at 3:00AM
When neighbours had called us reporting gunfire coming from you house..."
"i have no idea what your talking about sir, honestly i.."
"and on the floor next to you was this rifle"
"Sir, with all due respect, I have never had possession of such a.."
"Don't play coy, we have a funny way of telling if your lying!" exclaimed the angry man" and seeing as you have murder charges against you, lying might not be your best option!"
"Well if you stopped cutting me off im might be able to tell you what the hell is going on!" i yelled "would you like that?"
"Fine..." he had accepted to my terms "Lets hear it!"
I told him the truth, Marble hornets, The tape of my dad death, The slenderman invading my home, everything, he was complietly silent during.
when i had finished he stared to talk
"well i would have to say thats a wonderful story and you have a very creative mind there, i will tell your side of the story to the sheriff" i gave a grunt of frustration and exited the room and out the front door onto the street.
Something wasn't right...
i looked at the corner of one of the buildings..
looks like a .95 won't stop it..
it simply smiled, and waved.

]TEH END!
04/07/2012 9:57 pm
The White Knight
[quote="The White Knight
------======Slender-times======------":3qxodlht](i would recommend knowing the origin of the enderman and watching a bit of marble hornets on YouTube before reading this)

------====== Slender-times ======------
part 1
its..its.. here, somewhere...in this house...Looking!..... everywhere....!
im losing it... im going mad... and if i tell anyone they'll think the same thing!
ill submit my journal to Planet minecraft! ...yes, yes, yes, that will keep me sane!
My name is Isaac Roder, and this is my story.

Sunday-October 17-2012
10:12AM
The Internet is full of this talk of some game, a stupid indie game called 'Minecraft', so i decided to check it out, i realised it costed $25 AUD, but since i was loaded i figured i couldn't lose that much.
after i bought it i went to make myself a cup of tea while it downloaded, for some reason when i walked past the T.V. there some visual tearing momentarily at the bottom of the screen. i dismissed this as a transmitting bug and continued walking into the kitchen, and made my cup of tea.
With my warm, lemon-scented tea in hand I walked into the study and sat down at the computer, the download for minecraft was finished, time to see what the fuss was all about!

7:58PM
Huh.. yea, this late! this game is SO addictive! I want to play more but i have to wake up at 3 in the morning for work, so to whoever reads this, good night

Monday-October 18-2012
6:48PM
That was a tough day, patrolling the city streets looking for people who like to park in disabled parking zones without a permit, good pay though. but all day all i could think about was minecraft, I have never seen a game quite like it, actually. im very interested in the 'mobs', especially the enderman, there is something fascinating about them, the eyes, the hight, the behaviour, they all make a compelling and interesting character. Enough rambling, time to play minecraft!

9:00PM
One of my multilayer friends told me about a family member who dyed while playing minercraft, in another open window on his computer was youtube, he was watching some crap called marble hornets.

Marble Hornets...
I must remember that...

Please note!
this is part 1! don't judge yet![/quote]

Time for part 2 XD
hope you enjoy!

Part 2

Wednesday-October 20- 2012
6:47PM
I didn't get a chance to type in my journal yesterday, and nether will i be able to do so till Friday night. My list of things to do is at an all time length, but here it is!

LOTS of Washing
Banking
Minecrafting
Work
Cleaning
Sorting out my stuff
General care of the house
Sisters 25th
And i have to watch that marble hornets crap on YouTube, if its good enough for someone to watch on there death bed, its good enough for me.

10:35PM
I decided to watch Marble Hornets first out of all those things, im chilled to the bone just thinking about that 'Opporator' character, creepy shit. I noticed the tearing in the videos when the Opporator was around, this was the same tearing i saw at the bottom of my T.V. the other day...
Im confused...

Friday-October 22- 2012
Oh god! what an eventful week! My Sisters party was Strange, she talked about our father (who was killed in an explosion, the cause has never been found)and she got out a slideshow of me and her when we were kids, lots of pictures and a few videos...
You'll never guess what was in them...
In almost all the videos was visual tearing and severe audio distortion, my sister eventually cut out the audio because it was giving people headaches .
And in almost all Major photos and videos (Us at parks, the beach, on holidays), off in the corner or just behind a building, there was a man in a tuxedo, about 12 feet tall with no eyes, nose or ears, just a large toothy mouth. I was the only one who seemed to pay any attention to this, all the other people were rambling on about "how adorable my sister was back then". There was one short video, judging by the time-stamp this was the last recorded footage of my farther, if i said it was disturbing i would be lying. It showed his death...
It may also be worth noting that he was not alone that day.
This is what the recording was...

Time?
11:00PM
Place?
Large empty Highway with just my farther and his mates driving home.

My dad and his friends were just talking, laughing, smiling, just enjoying each others company, guess what happened? visual tearing and severe audio distortions. Then my dad slammed on the breaks, the audio distortion stoped, and my dad panted hard. he wound down the window and poked his head outside the car.
"Hey buddy!" he yelled "In civilised places we walk on the side walk, get the hell of the road! I almost ran you over then! what if next time your not so lucky!". the man sitting next to him picked up the camera and pointed ant the person blocking the road, the slenderman...
My farther jumped out the car, walked up to it and yelled something at it. while this was happening the camera man opened the glove box and pulled out a what seemed to be 44. magnum, but left it lowered. My farther continued shouting and the slenderman, i think My Farther had no idea who he was, but the camera man did, i can tell this because he was lining up the slenderman with the pistol. My father stoped shouting and pushed the slenderman, big mistake... The slenderman made a muffled scream of agony, and there was audio distortions, I have figured out when this happens it is talking. The slenderman pulled what appeared to be an arm from behind its back, then another, and another, and another. In sycronosation they all lifted up and the slenderman roared and my farther took a step back "what the fuck are you?!" . the slenderman made another muffled roar that sounded like
"Your worst Nightmare!". the slenderman made a clean swing with his arms and hit dad straight in the head. Dad went flying and hit the metal railings on the site of the road. Dad got up and punched him but it did nothing, the slenderman just came closer and closer until he was close enough to pick him up. he grabbed his legs in one hand and his head in another.
And pulled.
This was how my farther dyed.
He let out a scream of pain as the slenderman ripped him limb from limb. when he was finished he dropped what was left of dad and aproched the car. The camera man immediately dropped the camera and exited the car with the pistol in hand and fired 3 shots into the angry beast, dropped the camera and ran for it. the slenderman didn't bother with chasing him and turned to the car. he kicked it, it rolled 2 times and he stepped on it, killing the 2 passagers inside. The car then exploded in a huge fireball. This was one demon that could not be stopped. The slenderman roared with rage. a small ball of purple-white light appered infront of him. after about 4 seconds he, along with some other things around him, were sucked into this ball and when it was finished doing so it made a small explosion and a warping noise...
***STATIC***

There were quiet whispers around the room, my sister looked scared...

Im scared

*** TO BE CONTINUED! ***
04/07/2012 8:20 pm
The White Knight
aceflamingo23man what up with that man!

Umm...
lies!
thats whats up with that!
04/07/2012 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aceflamingo23
man, did you guys know about this thing man, it happened in kentucky, and there was these rednecks drinking moonshine right?? so these aleins come down from outer space and try to break in there windows, but they shoot at them and they just keep coming back, so they go to the cops and are all like "yo cops, we got a situation" so the cops come to the house and they find this glowing thing under a barrel but the aleins left, and then the cops leave for the night and the aliens come back and start harassing them , then they shot them again and they leave!!! man what up with that man!
04/07/2012 8:43 am
The White Knight
(i would recommend knowing the origin of the enderman and watching a bit of marble hornets on YouTube before reading this)

------====== Slender-times ======------
part 1
its..its.. here, somewhere...in this house...following me..... everywhere....!
My name is Isaac Roder, and this is my story.

---===Day 1===---
Sunday-October 17-2012
10:12AM
The Internet is full of this talk of some game, a stupid indie game called 'Minecraft', so i decided to check it out, i realised it costed $25 AUD, but since i was loaded i figured i couldn't lose that much.
after i bought it i went to make myself a cup of tea while it downloaded, for some reason when i walked past the T.V. there some visual tearing momentarily at the bottom of the screen. i dismissed this as a transmitting bug and continued walking into the kitchen, and made my cup of tea.
With my warm, lemon-scented tea in hand I walked into the study and sat down at the computer, the download for minecraft was finished, time to see what the fuss was all about!

7:58PM
Huh.. yea, this late! this game is SO addictive! I want to play more but i have to wake up at 3 in the morning for work, so to whoever reads this, good night

---===Day 2===---
Monday-October 18-2012
6:48PM
That was a tough day, patrolling the city streets looking for people who like to park in disabled parking zones without a permit, good pay though. but all day all i could think about was minecraft, I have never seen a game quite like it, actually. im very interested in the 'mobs', especially the enderman, there is something fascinating about them, the eyes, the hight, the behaviour, they all make a compelling and interesting character. Enough rambling, time to play minecraft!

9:00PM
One of my multilayer friends told me about a family member who dyed while playing minercraft, in another open window on his computer was youtube, he was watching some crap called marble hornets.

Marble Hornets...
I must remember that...

Please note!
this is part 1! don't judge yet!
04/07/2012 6:44 am
Echo4896
The Enderman did not want to kill you. But they had to. Their ruler Herobrine was indeed a scary sight, but their was something even more terrifiying. A creature that stalks humans, waiting for the right moment to kill. What made it terrifiying is that it was real. And once you have seen it, you can never flee from it.

Click to reveal
Slenderman.
04/06/2012 11:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
zakary500I'm bored, So share some scary story's here make them up if you want (No herobrine shit, IT'S FAKE!) I will chose a winner of the most bone chilling scary story and sub them! Make one up NOWWWW

Steve was hiding in an NPC village for the first day. During the night, he heard windows shattering. He thought he was dreaming. He wasn't. As the sun crept up, the villagers and Steve went over to where they heard the sound from. It was a large house that was normally pretty secure. But the building was not the same... They saw a block of obsidian on the floor where wood used to be. They paid it no mind as the villager living there was fine. Or so they thought.... As Steve went to sleep the next night, he could hear sounds like a nether portal. The next morning, they went to the house where the glass was broken several nights before and it was changed. The cobblestone was now obsidian, and the wooden planks were nether brick. The villager who owned it went missing. Every day, another villager went missing until it was only Steve. He went in the house and saw four bricks of some whitish, otherworldly material. He got his pick, mined it, and below it, there was a pool of water. He jumped in it and swam up. He could see a villager trapped behind something made of iron blocks and iron bars. The villager was struggling to escape, but before Stev could help, he stopped moving. He slowly grew taller and thinner. His skin turned as black as the darkest night. Then, Steve looked behind him and saw a face with purple eyes. He heard "Ah, good, we didn't have to come up to get you". Then Steve was put in the same machine as the villager and started to turn. He and the villagers were sent to the End dimension, controlled by the Ender Dragon, waiting to infect anyone who dares disturb what little land they had left...
03/13/2012 11:09 am
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
mattsonkie
03/11/2012 2:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Demon113
Here is my story....
One day while I was making a Creeper trap, I used a lot of redstone, I found out that I had none left! So, I decided to go in a cave (not realizing it was a sacred Endermen cave) So there I was, all alone, I kept going farther down until, I finally found some more redstone! The problem was, it was over lava! When I started to build a bridge, I heard weird noises, not any that I knew were in the game! So I continued anyway! When I finally got to the redstone. I mined it like usual, then I realized, it wasn't redstone at all! It was the Endermen's sacred sacrafical table. The Endermen started falling down the hole, chasing me. I soon remembered the weird noises. It was the chanting. Then I was very, very scared, I was up against a wall, no where to go! The Endermen had found out how to use a new AI, they had stored some bedrock, and placed it around me! I closed my eyes! When I opened them, I was in The END! The EnderDragon staring at me, he said,"Why have you disturbed the sacred cave of Enderopolis!" Then I said, "Well, I was just looking for some redstone! I didn't know that was their sacrifical table!" Then I killed the EnderDragon, It relased me from the bedrock casing, I was free to go! But, before I left, all the Endermen were saying "All hail mighty Steve!" Then, the said "Begone from our real now!" and pushed me into the portal! THE END! Well, that was my story, probably not very good, i'm not very creative. :/ Well, thank you for reading anyway!
03/07/2012 6:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
RifleRuler
One day I was looking for a place to build my house with my friend when we came upon
an obsidian house. We thought it was our previous house so we went in. We were wrong. It was a trap! I looked at the corner of the room and saw a zombie spawner. My friend quickly destroyed it while i went to find a way out. We got out, and went further. We found a cave, so we decided to go and mine some junk. My friend had found some diamond, so I decide to get some, too. Next, we split up. Then I heard some moaning, and all my herobrine paranoia came back. I turned around with my sword, but it wasn't him. What i saw was a figure in black but with a bloody face. I was scared shitless. I ran,
hoping it wouldn't kill me but I was wrong. It teleported right in front of my face. I started to lose hearts. Right before I died, my game crashed. I tried to log back in, but my password got reset. "Im hacked!", i yelled. then I just sat there, pissed.
03/05/2012 6:05 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
EnderCraftian
Not real or anything, just some fan fiction.

There was once a man walking down to an NPC village in 1.8.1. and knew there was going to be no villagers there, if there was, they would be peaceful. He always played on Hard and loved killing. He took out his tools and buckets and began to demolish the town. It took him a while to demolish the village, it was 2x as large as normal ones. Only one church. The following day, he made a beautiful house. He used the bigger house parts for the upstairs, smaller house parts for the downstairs ones. For the smithy and church, he made a farm. He barely worked on his farm and renovated the main house constantly. Then he did'nt play MineCraft for a week, then he began playing on 1.0.0. The villagers spawned where the village used to be, where the big beautiful house is. The man did'nt want them inside so he took out his diamond sword and mowed them all down. One day, he found a little bit of time to make some deep irrigation canals for the farm and then filled it with water. He was down on his last one until he accidently filled it with lava. He did'nt notice. He turned and found one more villager. He was in a black robe and has red eyes. In the chat box it showed that he spawned a diamond sword. He paused the game, got a glass of water and came back in the room to find the villager was sitting right in his seat. It's body turned so quickly, the man got dizzy. It hissed and ran toward him. He fell back and his skin turned red and his vision began to fade. He looked up and saw he had no roof. In the distance he saw a blue knife speed toward him. He tried to scream but he can't. He could finally talk but it was too late, a cold, sharp feeling and a sensation of pain sifted into his stomach and his body decomposed into grey ashes floating away within' five secounds.

- EnderCraftian
03/03/2012 11:09 pm
Nelson2x2
True story of me and my friend undeadgeneral

We where building a room underneath a lake, i asked my friend if he could go get me some obbi from the chest across the room. He stops and says "Nelson someones in our house" I look up to see a nameplate. Would have been normal except for one fact, we where the only ones online! I pull my sword out and tell him to wait there. As i climbed the stairs the nameplate vanished, I shrugged it off thinking it was a bug in the system. I went back down to continue the room when we heard footsteps coming right above us. And the nameplate was there again, I built a 1x1 tower to look but when i broke the ceiling water poured through and there was nothing there so i plugged the hole and continued to build. A little while later we heard the footsteps again but it got louder and louder and louder then just stopped.

When we finished the room we went mining i knew the mine well and have used it multiple times. We entered a room that was unusual since i first saw it. The once smooth stone floor was now obbi! I was starting to think the owner added a new plug that allowed him to log on invisibly and was pranking us. Undeadgeneral said" Weja stop playing around!" no answerer so we continued to mine. I see the nameplate again but this time instead of running to it i turn up the render distance. To see a man. He looked at us and walks through the wall dissapearing along with the nameplate. We decide to do /f home to collect some supplies.

We arrive home to spot a sign that says "welcome home" A nearly shat myself. Because undead was next to me the whole time so he couldn't do it. It had to be this man i will try to make a skin that looked like his on my pmc page later.As far as i could tell his name was Sevkat. Ever sence the encounter me and undead have been seing his name when we are the only ones on.

sorry if this was kinda long. Im not kidding though it must have been my wierdest minecraft encounter ever.
03/02/2012 8:27 pm
huntbob
once apon a time i tried to make waffles...

And they turned out awesome
03/02/2012 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
evilpokerchip
Scary story: The last man on earth sat all alone in a dark room. There was a knock on the door...
03/02/2012 8:20 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Roran234
It was obviously the dog he taught to knock on doors.
03/01/2012 5:12 pm
sed11
Did anyone see this?
03/02/2012 7:18 pm
Major Callum A
I'm pretty sure it's to stop people trolling saying "Oh NOW! I's Saws HeroBrines! Scaree Scaree!
03/01/2012 8:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
Jegalo
Probably troll because Notch does it every other patch.
02/29/2012 9:20 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
Jegalo
02/29/2012 8:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Zombie
Thebrazilliancat
Ok, I'll share a story that happened to me, but first let me tell you about what I had wanted to build when this happened. Ok, I had this idea for a massive sandstone temple underground, specifically in this one perfectly round lake in my minecraft world. I had it all sketched out and even figured out how to do a super cool courtyard. Now the lake was fairly shallow so you could see the bottom pretty well (this was ideal since I wanted sunlight to shine into the courtyard through glass, which would keep the courtyard from getting messed up by the water). I started to build my creation, but I like to build in survival mode (which led to a lot of invediting), so I had to figure out a way to not get lost in the temple, specifically when I was doing the maze part. I lit up my path with torches and placed a redstone torch every now and then on the tunnel walls to let me know which way I had gone.

Anyway, my temple was nearing completion and I had been underground for what seemed like ages, so I decided to head to the surface for a break. I wasn't worried about monsters because my game difficulty had been set to peaceful. Down the long halls I went, admiring my progress when I saw that one of the halls had flooded and that water was pouring in from holes in the tunnel that I didn't remember making. I did remember that I had made some water features in the temple and thought I had knocked out a block accidentally. I plugged it up and fixed everything before continuing on my way. More and more leaks had appeared and I had no idea why. I didn't have creepers, I had never spawned in tnt, so I figured that my brother had messed with my game. It wasn't until I was nearing the entrance of the maze that I ran into some serious trouble. I had tried to swim through another flood to get rid of the water when I became trapped in the current. I cursed a bit and tried to get out, when I heard an explosion above me. The whole roof was gone and my character was starting to drown, so I began swimming up. The surface couldn't have been far but the lake had for some reason become so much deeper, I urged my character to swim faster. I could see the light above me, so I looked back to see my ruined temple. All I saw was a massive shadow coming towards me. I reached the surface and swiftly dropped down once more to see what it was. It was gone in the new depths of the lake. Later when I tried to find my temple, all that remained was the flooded courtyard. Everything else had been destroyed.
02/26/2012 9:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
AJMaster122
One time Nickelodeon made a show called Dora the Explorer, and EVERYONE died...
02/29/2012 3:23 am
Major Callum A
Don't....

Even...

Say....

That....

WWWOOOORRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
02/27/2012 6:21 am
Roran234
I just let me waste empty itself right here, when I read Dora the Explorer.
02/28/2012 6:10 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
AJMaster122
thats the point... THE END (DUNDUNDUN)
02/26/2012 12:43 am
Roran234
Haha.
02/25/2012 11:50 pm
Roran234
Haha, thank you. I got yelled at while making this, so I hurried the ending a little. I hope it didnt make it to bad.
02/26/2012 12:17 am
Major Callum A
No, I was glade to see it end it was to scary
02/25/2012 6:45 pm
Roran234
This is a story, I am not saying he is real, so please, don't troll. It is only bothersome. If you don't like reading these kind of stories, then you shouldn't of visited this section.

There was once a man everyone had called fearless. He walked through lava in diamond armor, and walked through a snow biome in nothing. There was talk about a abandoned forum post containing a certain seed. A few people pmed him about it, telling him he should check it out. His replies to them were "I ain't scared of nuttin. I'll do it when I can record it." 2 weeks later, he got a better graphics card, and was able to record. He then opened up his Minecraft, and started a new world with that seed. It spawned him in a dark hole, so he dug his way out, but instead of him spawning at dawn, he spawned at dusk. The moment he started recording, he got a pm from a user named Benorrihe saying "You shouldn't of done this." He ignored the message and continued to play. He came across a few odd sightings. He found random Redstone Torches everywhere. He found upside down Sandstone pyramids, and for some reason, his render distance was switching from Far to Short, Short to Tiny, Tiny to Normal, and Normal to far over and over again. He shook it off as a glitch. All of a sudden, the ambience music would start to play each time he got to a upside down pyramid. He decided to have a look. He got out of the game and installed an xRay mod to see if there were any caves. As he opened the world, he discovered EVERYthing was back to normal, but all the trees were without leaves. He thought he misclicked the world, so he double checked, and he didn't. So he got back in and started harvesting wood, when he started to hear Ghast Screams. This shook him the most. He started running off into one direction, and encountered a statue of wool. It was a pixel art of a Steve, but with all white eyes. Everything started playing at once. The Ambience, Ghast Screams, Creeper explosions, all of it. He started running away, but then realized, he was in the game. He was now his character. His life was at stake. As he started to run again, he started hearing soft words in a ghostly sound "Heeerrroooobrrrriiinneee". It got louder and louder until he turned around and saw a figure. It shot at him at the speed of light, a speed only a hacker can achieve. The video that was left on his computer ended with the words "Believe in me, for you are next." He was never seen again.
03/07/2012 8:46 pm
wasd_
Me gusta.
02/25/2012 11:45 pm
Major Callum A
Finnally a SERIOUS story Although Sed11 had a good one but this one LITERALLY made me tear (I tear when I'm scared from reading something scary i don't have a clue why) Good job!
02/25/2012 3:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Theorist
Theodor488
There once was a boy he didn't get what he wanted for his birthday! The End!
02/25/2012 7:29 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
umbreon_moom
one day i was walking around in the minecraft world then i saw an osidian house so i went to take a look inside was a workbench a furnace and a chest i looked in the chest and it was a double chest full af stacks of 13 diamonds (why the unlucky number)anyways i took all of them and when i got home there was a nameplate that said pigman but this wasnt multiplayer so i went in to see what was up it turned around it was a pigmanbrine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it had an apple in its mouth no eyes then it turned black and every block in my house turned to a black no eyed pig that when it walk it summoned lightning and fire the they killed me ...

THE END

OR IS IT?
02/24/2012 9:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
Bermudaboy
I was playing minecraft one day and then I saw...Herobrine!
02/24/2012 9:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
Bermudaboy
Scary huh?
02/24/2012 9:49 pm
Major Callum A

No
02/24/2012 8:04 pm
sed11
aggrocks09
It was a nice day playing minecraft...or so I thought.
I recently discovered the creature people thought was just a untrue myth.The white eyes...they were scary.Its weird how something that looks so similar to me is scary just because of his white eyes and things.

I started running but fell in a hole.I didn't want to turn back so I kept running.I found this creepy underground place with a bunch of grass...but there was a stone ceiling and no open sky anywhere.There were jack'o'lanterns and zombie spawners.For some reason,though,they never spawned.Because of the jack'o'lanterns....I knew someone has been here.There was also vines hanging down from the ceiling and on the walls.

I then heard to scream of the creature and kept running.I came to a dead end.I waited for the creature then I saw him come running after me and he screamed right before he killed me, "HEROBRI-"

That is what was recorded from the man he seemed to be while he was running from the creature.None knows what happened to him...and all we know is that whatever the creature was....its name was Herobrine.

vvvvvvvvvvv

Derp.
Its a scary story/creepy pasta contest and I wasn't saying he was real -_-
02/24/2012 6:01 pm
sed11
It was a nice day playing minecraft...or so I thought.
I recently discovered the creature people thought was just a untrue myth.The white eyes...they were scary.Its weird how something that looks so similar to me is scary just because of his white eyes and things.

I started running but fell in a hole.I didn't want to turn back so I kept running.I found this creepy underground place with a bunch of grass...but there was a stone ceiling and no open sky anywhere.There were jack'o'lanterns and zombie spawners.For some reason,though,they never spawned.Because of the jack'o'lanterns....I knew someone has been here.There was also vines hanging down from the ceiling and on the walls.

I then heard to scream of the creature and kept running.I came to a dead end.I waited for the creature then I saw him come running after me and he screamed right before he killed me, "HEROBRI-"

That is what was recorded from the man he seemed to be while he was running from the creature.None knows what happened to him...and all we know is that whatever the creature was....its name was Herobrine.
02/24/2012 7:18 pm
aggrocks09
vvvvvvvvvvv
(No herobrine shit, IT'S FAKE!)
02/24/2012 4:29 pm
SiegeOfMoon
once upon a time me and my brother were running mindlessly in a dark cave without any torches. We came across a slime and so we broke it up and decided to bring home lots of small slimes in the dark . But on our way home, kiddy slimes were falling in number's!! :O, I told my brother to stay on the spot as i went back to look for the missing ones... i came back without any of the missing slime, but my brother wasn't there. An enderman standing right where he was! I ran to the surface, and as soon as i saw daylight, A COW FELL FROM THE ROOF AND CHASED ME BACK DOWN THAT CAVE... I ended up back where the enderman was, only the enderman wasn't there, my brother was...

True story of a fun multiplayer, no mods, no plug-ins, he didn't use mob disguise. scary for me, not for you.
02/24/2012 5:57 pm
Major Callum A
(P.S. BuMpItY bUmP BuMp)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome