Server - Help Me Vote!

Haunted14's Avatar Haunted146/19/18 1:16 pm history
1 emeralds 238 7
6/25/2018 1:27 pm
Haunted14's Avatar Haunted14
DELETED!
Haunted14
Level 22 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2018 9:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
JordynThePotato
If zombie apocalypse wins, would you not be able to play anymore if your character dies, or would you be able to make a new one?

Also, can I have the ip if it releases?
06/25/2018 1:27 pm
Haunted14
If it does win, it would all depend on if I could get staff that are willing to work for free and that are trustworthy. Mainly builder - which are hard to come by these days. If your character gets bitten, then the role-players around you would have to say in chat that they've cut off your place of infection (e.g arm). You would then use the /roll plugin (and if you get a 5 or higher, you would survive) and if lower, you would die. I'm sure if a top voter stays on top for a whole month would get a token that would allow them to continue living if they do face dying. It depends since I want to make it fair for everyone. (if that makes sense).

After you die, you would be able to make a new one but it couldn't be related to your old character or be a literal replica either. I do want to make it clear that I don't want players to die frequently - so I won't let too many zombies spawn. Depending where your character is when the break-out happens, I'm sure weapons of sorts would be there (e.g, a kitchen knife - in a kitchen, a baseball bat - possibly at school, a mop - at work).

So I will try to make it balanced so people won't get killed often. There'll probably be a website created, meaning you would have to make your character on there - and when they die, you would make another character. You can only make another character after your current one dies. You can have up to three characters.

Of course you can have the ip when it's done. Unless we get 2 more votes for the gifted or 3 more for anime, it will probably at this rate be the zombie apocalypse that wins. I'll start creating staff apps and what not and post them on planet minecraft after the poll finishes. Also - I can not garuntee that this will go off with out a hitch. I will need builders mainly (but other staff will be needed to help out) and like I said - sometimes you can't find builders. But hopefully many will be interested!

Thanks for commenting. (sorry for how long my reply is!)
06/23/2018 11:43 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fisherman
Weirdfisher
I guess Zombie Apocalypse? It would be cool but its actually up to you on what you find comfortable and like yourself.
06/24/2018 9:13 am
Haunted14
Yeah. If I'm completely honest - the ones I really like the idea of are probably the gifted school one and the zombie apocalypse - the zombie apocalypse one seems to be winning either way. I've always wanted a zombie apocalypse server that had roleplaying and nicks involved - also clan/faction fights would be cool. I'm actually really curious for what the cure could be - a person, a potion of sorts, etc. If you have any ideas, I'd be interested to know - and that's for all roleplays!
06/23/2018 9:18 amhistory
Haunted14
I've decided to add Voltron to the list - also adding on another few days to vote now! You can always change your vote~ Please re-vote again since the poll has sadly reset!
06/23/2018 7:16 am
Haunted14
4 days to go~!
06/20/2018 1:09 pm
Haunted14
For those who have voted, thanks a bunch! For those who haven't, please help me decide on what rp to do! I'm so excited to start on one of them!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome