Server Ideas... HELP!

MoejoeAw44's Avatar MoejoeAw4412/15/13 8:14 pm
12/17/2013 7:31 am
MoejoeAw44's Avatar MoejoeAw44
hey guys! If you have read any of my other posts, you would know I suck at intros, so Ima just jump right in. I need help for my server(s). I have 2 currently, 1 6GB server and 1 2GB server. I have 2 ideas currently . One is a Teams survival and one is KitpvP but I need more ideas before I start. This is where you come in. I need you guys to help me come up with ideas for my servers, no modded survivals just any ideas that are in right now and would get a good flow of players. Thanks for your help in advance!
MoejoeAw44
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/16/2013 7:27 pm
MoejoeAw44
I need help with something too, I have chosen what im going to to with them, 2GB server: OP KitpvP
and the 6Gb server i wanna do Factions or teams, but I dontknow what to do! All my current Faction players want it factions, but if I make it teams i could get a whole new amount of players. I wanna have teams because Factions is WAY over saturated on every other server out there.
If I take away factions, i could loose my current players but make alot more, if i stay with factions why would new people choose my server over other factions servers. I just need help for a decision.
12/16/2013 8:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
SneakyLunatic69
You could have one of those servers with multiple things to do.
Take woodycraft.net for example. It has survival, factions, minigames and more!
That way you could get many more people than when you just have 1 thing to do
12/17/2013 7:31 am
MoejoeAw44
Trust me, I have had multiple servers bofore, like a hub, correct? But it all doesn't really work for my needs, if I do it all on 1 server, it wont work. Factions is a server wide plugin, you cannot have a world that has Factions disabled. I need one, cause for the second thing I plan linking up my 2 servers. So, yeah, thats really all I have to say! Thanks for that answer.
12/16/2013 7:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
BaconSkep
Factions? Factions is quite popular. You'll need a bigger server for minigames.
12/16/2013 10:29 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
Well, my idea sounds really childish...A Disney Minecraft server.
There would be different Disney worlds with different minigames based on Disney Movies. The Spawn would be Game Central from Wreck It Ralph. And would be fun and interesting for all ages. There is nothing violent or evil about Disney movies so its suitable for everyone and would be a great experience

If you do choose the idea I can build some of the worlds for the server.
Thanks
12/15/2013 11:35 pm
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
CTF/TDM/TF2 there are barely any good ones out there
12/16/2013 10:24 am
SneakyLunatic69
I love your profile picture.
12/15/2013 11:21 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
TheLacky
I have some good ideas, but jsut a question, do you make plugins to run these ideas?
12/15/2013 11:16 pm
Level 44 : Master Archer
Crabbit
you can add spleef (and Bowspleef), its a really fun game. (its one game only, but different ways of playing it)
12/15/2013 9:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
YoloSwagMaster1
Why not a drug server. The drug server is when all the farming materals considered drugs. in the server you are suppost to be a drug dealer and make a hidden base were you have your crops, you sell your crops at a blackmarket ( Sign shop). The admins are cops, its our job to find were other players have there crops hidden. This game mode is best in a custom map made by hand. Its loads of fun, my explanation sucks though
12/15/2013 9:06 pm
SneakyLunatic69
How about a mix of a Prison and a HungerGames server?
I have this great idea but I can't portforward and don't have enough money to constantly keep a server running with a paid host but I can help!

So here it is:

There are the "Ranks" like in prison servers.
Ex: Newbie, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Pro, God

Each rank unlocks new maps.
To level up you have to gain experience.
To gain experience you win matches and/or kill people.

You only play with people from your rank.

Higher ranks can get better equipment.
Ex:
-Newbie best equip is leather armour and wooden sword
-Beginner best is gold armour and gold sword
-Intermediate best is chain armour and stone sword
-Etc.

If you are a high rank and want to play with lower ranks you can derank and play with them and then go back to your original rank later.

You earn money each kill.
The money lasts only for that game.
There are various shops around the map you can buy experience potions, food and other stuff with money.
Obviously you can find chest everywhere too.

Donating ideas:

-Don't make it so you can buy awesome armour by paying 10$. No one likes those servers (I know I don't)

-Donaters can respawn if they die in the first 70s or so.

-Donaters start with 1 free item (Food or armour, no swords)

-Donaters get a 30s grace period at the start of each match so they cannot die.

I hope you like my idea. PM me if you want me to help!
12/15/2013 9:01 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator
Nicusha
Make Online Mode false and then i will join i think that the mini-game death-swap is good
12/16/2013 11:15 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
kiracookie
Please, Moejoeaw44, Do not EVER set online mode to false. You will only get many hackers and griefers that will destroy your hard work.
Only keep online mode to true so only people with registered minecraft accounts can join.
12/16/2013 6:58 pm
MoejoeAw44
Yes I tottaly agree, <--- I spelt it wrong . But yes this has happened before, It some how got set on offline mdoe and they went on my account and opped everyone. it was a huge wast eof time on my part
12/15/2013 8:54 pm
MoejoeAw44
Anyone else?
12/15/2013 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1474429
[deleted]
12/15/2013 8:35 pm
MoejoeAw44
Much Help is needed! Thanks! BUMP:
12/15/2013 8:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crackersman
I've got some ideas. So, just start with Hunger Games, then go to a creative area where people can show off their building skillz, also a Call of Duty war map! Subscribe and I will PM you for more of everything you want!
12/15/2013 8:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
AdamStormCloak
Ok heres some ideas

Teams survival: You should put in like factions or towny and, make it be able to protect stuff either its griefing or not. I honestly think that you should add like some plugins to make it fun for people to play together.

Kitpvp: Ive only played this once or twice but you should add lots of signs on a wall that has a kit on each sign. Like when you rightclick on the sign it gives you the items and you can go start to kill people. You should also make it that you get points for kills and losing points for dieing like -1 point or +1 point It depends on how much 1 point is worth in the server. Anyways there should be different maps you can switch from. Also you can make a drop to go down to the arena with everybody. All I have to say with the kits is to be creative with the name of the kits and the maps,and also add some trustworthy staff to moderate the servers.

Hope this helped you I can also help you with the server if you would like
12/15/2013 8:25 pm
MoejoeAw44
Thank you so much for your ideas and helpful tips. I was also looking for more ideas other then those 2.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome