Servers looking for free plugin developers

Swimmer1929's Avatar Swimmer19299/17/13 11:56 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 7
1/10/2015 9:42 am
Splitpaw96's Avatar Splitpaw96
Hey there. You might have gotten to this thread because you thought I want to be a plugin developer for your server. That is not the case. To start off, I'm just mad about how there's so many threads on PMC called something like "PLUGIN DEVZ NEEDED" and they make you fill out an application to work your butt off for them, for in return a, in a sense, valueless "Dev" rank on their server that has just a few basic commands. It really aggrivates me, since a lot of people in the Minecraft community don't understand just how difficult it is to make a mod/plugin and how much effort and time is required (I don't know, maybe it's just me). ;(

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, this is what I mean (These are images by the way, they look like text lol):

And...

Swimmer1929
Level 40 : Master Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2015 9:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Splitpaw96
Swimmer1929Hey there. You might have gotten to this thread because you thought I want to be a plugin developer for your server. That is not the case. To start off, I'm just mad about how there's so many threads on PMC called something like "PLUGIN DEVZ NEEDED" and they make you fill out an application to work your butt off for them, for in return a, in a sense, valueless "Dev" rank on their server that has just a few basic commands. It really aggrivates me, since a lot of people in the Minecraft community don't understand just how difficult it is to make a mod/plugin and how much effort and time is required (I don't know, maybe it's just me). ;(

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, this is what I mean (These are images by the way, they look like text lol):

And...

Sorry but you said about worthless Dev rank being offered... You just offered a rank with most permissions as the only reward, yet that is what most people get with Dev rank... As well as part of a plugin development team where they work their butt off... GG on the hypocrism.
09/18/2013 1:10 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Herobrine
Skylord_Namis
Humans are so silly, I never really got to meet one in person but not everypony can.
09/18/2013 12:55 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Farseer Caltair
This is true. From what little of (which IS a fair amount, but, comparatively little) java I've done, it is complex, confusing, and time-consuming.
In other words, not easy.
We programmers are undervalued.
09/18/2013 12:50 am
Level 40 : Master Cake
aman207
People are so silly.
09/18/2013 12:20 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
ebrbrbbrbrb
The people who are looking for devs accept people that haven't even posted a single mod, server, blog or anything. Honestly if people wanna complain about getting their server hacked or whatever then they need to put them through a test or two. For example: A fake rank, actual modding tests, trust tests, ect.
09/18/2013 12:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Motherload
I completely understand, as I am guilty of this as well.
09/18/2013 12:15 am
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
I didn't mean it that way O_o You know what I mean.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome