Share your thoughts about minecraft 1.7! What do you think?

karolakkolo123's Avatar karolakkolo1239/29/13 11:21 pm
9/30/2013 1:27 am
PopTart_Flavored's Avatar PopTart_Flavored
What are you thinking about 1.7 snapshots, and version (which will come up soon)???
Do you like features:
- New 13 biomes + 28 special versions of biomes
- New 15 flowers
- CommandBlock carts
- Commands:
- /tellraw
- /summon
- /setblock
- /testforblock
- Blocks:
- Podzol
- Packed Ice
- and other cool stuff

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS VERSION, DO YOU LIKE IT, AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS WHAT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE IN MINECRAFT 1.7, AND ALSO TELL US WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT MINECRAFT 1.7!!!

- karolakkolo123 (KKZiomek)
karolakkolo123
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2013 1:27 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Demolitionist
PopTart_Flavored
I think this is a good update.. but i think they should update less often and have bigger updates. Like i said in this post minecraft-updates-t310134.html
09/30/2013 1:04 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
karolakkolo123
I think that version is little better for redstoners, and mapmakers, because now they don't have to jump off to external programs like MCEdit to make fallingSand entities, or spawn blocks. And you can have about 400 criterias for scoreboard now. You can make very compact screen connected to each pixel by setblocking redstone block next to the redstone lamp or piston (if it is piston screen). And now you have all these biomes......But one thing bothers me that you have to spam chat with tellraw because if you do it once then it dissappear from chat and I hate chatspamming...And also you couldn't have done something like MobArena without mods, cheats, or plugins before minecraft 1.2.3, now you can do anything you want in singleplayer even recreate server plugins in singleplayer!
09/30/2013 12:07 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Danielpark5 Jeb really should limit cool things from the game.

09/30/2013 12:05 am
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
xxtreepuncherxx
I think it has a bunch of really cool new items,biomes, ect but Frankly its a nightmare to keep my servers updated.. 1.6.4 was a bit hard for me and 1.7 is going to be a huge change. Any update with biome changes, certainly is challenging for Server Owners.
09/30/2013 12:09 am
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
That's why I have Multiverse.
When new updates come, with new ores or biomes or survival thingies, I make a world and put the old server world there. Then I update the main world to the new update, then copy/paste stuff.
09/30/2013 12:16 am
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
xxtreepuncherxx
Yeah that's what we are going to have to do for some of our servers.
09/30/2013 12:03 am
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Poppies?
09/29/2013 11:57 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ThaumasTheIceBeing
I think it adds a lot of creativity to the game, but at the same time drowns out older functions of the game that some people might find cool.
Like actual redstoning and piston doors.
Now we can just have command blocks that set and remove blocks of dirt in a mountain to make a door. (And can even BUILD mountains.)
And like Danielpark5 said, all the new biomes make it hard to find the old ones.
09/29/2013 11:56 pm
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer
ImaLittleCreeper
I LOVE THE PACKED ICE!!! Now I can finally make a hockey rink not a swimming pool! I love every update in minecraft because I mean what is there to hate? If you don't like it then downgrade simple
09/29/2013 11:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sheepthecow564mc
Isn't there Lemonade and Lemons in 1.7? If there is, everything else but that and the new fish aren't the best move for a major update like this...
09/29/2013 11:44 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
Danielpark5
1.7... all these biomes now makes the older biomes harder to find. I hate that part.
All these flowers are seriously annoying me for no reason. They remove roses... Which Daisy Rose might cry about.

Setblock and Testforblock? I personally think that it ruined the art of redstoning. Now piston doors are useless and SethBling's spawnerminecart filters are useless.
I'd also include the /summon command too. I wanted the MCedit-holders to be special from the normal mapmakers like me... but it seems like it doesn't work that way. Jeb really should limit cool things from the game.
09/29/2013 11:40 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Z645
I think the 1.7 update is a load of BS. I could care less about the stupid biomes they're adding. I'm still trying to like the Jungle Biome. I really think I'm gonna stop playing Minecraft as much now. Really stupid move Jeb.
09/30/2013 12:05 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
No one said you had to update.
09/29/2013 11:35 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Pyro
CrespoChimp
I personally think command blocks are the new redstone with all these new commands. You don't need redstone now. I guess it would benefit the great redstoners. I love the new biomes because it adds variety to Minecraft and flowers.

This whole '/set block' thing is such a powerful command; so powerful it could change minecraft completely.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome