Should Mojang (partially) separate from Microsoft?

DinoLover4242's Avatar DinoLover424210/27/21 10:27 pm history
11/16/2021 3:56 am
kzin26's Avatar kzin26
I am unable to log in to Microsoft, due to the fact that my account has been suspended/locked on Microsoft (even though I have done nothing wrong there, and I can't even unlock my own account since it requires a credit card or phone number, which I have none and it's my mother who has them and may not want me using them). I think Mojang needs to add more sign in/sign up options such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and/or Sony (I know Minecraft isn't social media, but it would be appreciated), for those (including me) who are affected by their suspended account and didn't do anything wrong. With these options available, we could have a much greater opportunity in using servers and other stuff not available to users who are not logged in. If Microsoft won't allow it, then Mojang should separate from Microsoft to allow greater freedom for users.

I hope that Mojang supports this idea! ;)
DinoLover4242
Level 45 : Master Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2021 3:56 amhistory
Level 35 : Artisan Steve
kzin26
I don't mind Mojang being owned Microsoft, but I still want Notch working on Minecraft.
11/01/2021 7:45 am
Level 43 : Master Lemon
char-png
I agree but Im 100% sure thats sadly never gonna happen :(

You should tell your mom to unlock your account, Microsoft is a trusted company and I dont think your mom will just not let u play the game for no reason
11/01/2021 6:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
juancris
es mejor que solo minecraft bedrock necesite cuenta de microsoft
10/28/2021 10:05 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
FlizAltiya
Just a note, Mojang Studios are owned by Microsoft & Xbox Games Studios, not partners with them. They can't separate without Microsoft letting them (which isn't going to happen seeing as they paid good money for it)

If you've already migrated, you'll have to speak to your mother about unlocking it.
10/28/2021 8:11 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Yes, but Money and Greed/Capitalism says no.
Google is their direct competitor so they wont do anything with google
For the others, they aren't in any way useful to microsoft so why bother for them?
10/27/2021 10:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BuilderSteve
i wish microsoft sells mojang/minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome