Should I start this project?

TehMeeperz's Avatar TehMeeperz2/4/14 4:47 pm
2/5/2014 4:35 pm
TehMeeperz's Avatar TehMeeperz
Hey guys TehMeeperz here,
for a short time I stopped doing textures to write a book or whatever, and I found myself getting lots of good comments and thumbs up. So I've came up with an idea that is t much myne at all. Basically, anyone who has watched Naruto would know, that it is a pretty good show or w.e. But I am attempting to recreate it, not in the sence that it is a whole new world or w.e but as in a whole diffrent part of the world that Naruto is in, my plan is to re create it and have branches of diffrent characters involved with diffrent chakra, special abilities and new Jutsus. I have been thinking about making this for quite a while, and I will make it in a form of comic through blogs, and maybe even draw the characters.

Through the comic there will be lots of diffrent characters with their story's, which have their own role, and you can even read what they are all doing, it's like Naruto but not focusing the attention entirely on him.

They will all also have unique talents they are good at, perhaps someone who is better at Genjutsu than others?

So your call? Should I to through with this? (If so give me some ideas!) or no?
TehMeeperz
Level 45 : Master Giraffe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2014 4:35 pm
TehMeeperz
I guess you could say that
02/05/2014 4:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
So it would basically be fanfiction?
02/05/2014 4:30 pm
TehMeeperz
Meh well atm this seems lieka fun idea so I'm doing it, sorry :/
02/05/2014 4:08 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
TehMeeperzNothing is original nowadays so I just thought, what the heck.

Far from the truth
You're just not looking in the right places. You can always be original. It just takes a creative mind to come up with something original and entertaining. Personally though I wouldn't actually go trying to look for new things now that you've decided to make your own story, otherwise you might just end up limiting yourself even further on what you can do
02/05/2014 2:54 pm
TehMeeperz
Yonai - The Wind Walker
--
Charecter info is on my account.

I'm going through with this project either way, sorry all who has thought it was bad idea, but I'm thinking "What the Heck"
02/05/2014 1:38 pm
TehMeeperz
I see where you're coming from and all, but seriously, look around.

Nothing is original nowadays so I just thought, what the heck.

Why should it be?
02/05/2014 3:26 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
TehMeeperzBasically, anyone who has watched Naruto would know, that it is a awesome movie

First off it's a show (might have a few movies off of it but they're not the main mode of the story)

Second, the show as a whole, critically speaking, is mediocre at best. Not the best idea to rip things from something not amazing to begin with

Third, (established that No I don't think that you should do this) come up with original content rather than borrowing elements and systems from existing stories, regardless of whether you use OC's and/or a new setting. While ninjas aren't necessarily owned by any one story, they're pretty generic and overused.

If you were going to invest your time into making a comic, I'd do it about something completely your idea or at least something that hasn't been done too often.

Your setup of something like
Naruto - The demon within Episode 1
Gaara - The Tormented Episode 1
does seem like a pretty good idea if you ever get around to making something though
02/05/2014 3:14 am
TehMeeperz
Bumpp
02/04/2014 5:42 pm
TehMeeperz
9 votes
Legit.
02/04/2014 5:32 pm
TehMeeperz
Looks like others don't want me to write it though... :/
02/04/2014 5:24 pm
TehMeeperz
Yeah, but in no world am I making a charecter like Sakura. LOL

And thanks, I don't know why I just love writing stories.
02/04/2014 5:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheAverageOtaku
Lol good luck man
02/04/2014 5:23 pm
TheAverageOtaku
Yeah my final decision is you should do it.
02/04/2014 5:17 pm
TehMeeperz
I was planning to have a selection if charecter story's like going through maybe a separate blog for each so they can decide your favorite for instance.
If it was the actual anime series of Naruto there would be blogs like

Naruto - The demon within Episode 1
Gaara - The Tormented Episode 1
Or w.e
02/04/2014 5:22 pm
TheAverageOtaku
I guess it would be nice to learn more about the characters cause i only know the characters as Naruto: the over achiever. Rock lee: also known as big eyebrows. Gaara: guy who likes sand. Sakura: overly attached girlfriend
02/04/2014 5:09 pm
TehMeeperz
Mhm, I Guess I understand, but that's the point if this project, it's a whole diffrent story in slightly the same anime, just edited.

It's like a humans story in Earth, then there's a whole new story for a bug perhaps.
02/04/2014 5:12 pm
TheAverageOtaku
hmmm well depends on how you edit the story. I didn't like the repetitiveness, and too much filler in the anime and manga of naruto (like most shonen stuff...). So if its not lengthy or repetitive It might be an interesting concept.
02/04/2014 5:04 pm
TheAverageOtaku
I would say no (please don't hate i'm not trying to offend anyone) because in MY opinion I think naruto is a little overrated... its just my personal opinion.
02/04/2014 4:56 pm
TehMeeperz
Guys please say why I should / shouldn't do this.. Don't aimlessly vote no :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome