forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Sign this Petition to Stop the EULA

1 emerald42 replies893 views
created 04/30/2016 6:39 pm by CanadianHatchet
last reply 04/30/2016 10:32 pm
Sign this Petition to stop the EULA from ruining Minecarft! You DO have a voice in this matter, we all do! This is Our game! This is ITS future! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save ... -from-eula
Posted by avatar
CanadianHatchet
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

42 replies

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
04/30/2016 7:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CanadianHatchet
Zitzabis
Darkshooter86
I misunderstood a little earlier but this furthers my initial point that no matter the reason or how the EULA is written for what purpose, you have 3 choices. 1. Agree to it and adhere to what it says is okay and not okay and whatnot. 2. Continue going against what it says and risk being banned and your server shut down. Or 3. stop playing Minecraft all together due to what you don't like about the Eula...

You realize that in breaking the EULA you are doing something illegal right? You are making money off of someone else's intellectual property, that's not ok.

You make a game, people then take it and start make money off of it, something that you invented. Are you ok with that?

The EULA literally does nothing wrong and is not illegal. It is not harming the community.

My point is, your petition is useless. Because you're playing the game, meaning that Mojang will just say "Hey, this guy legally agrees to the game." and throw it out. If you want to make a petition, you need to do it right. And in this case, you will need to stop playing Minecraft to achieve that.
Forget if its legal or not and think about if its morally right at this point in Minecraft to start enforcing the EULA

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome