SkyDoesMinecraft wars going WAY too far?

ToadDan's Avatar ToadDan11/12/13 5:39 pm
11/12/2013 6:37 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey guys, Mario here. Recently, I've seen some people with signatures about killing Sky, join the Squid Army, blah blah blah. So the haters think the fans are going too far...but are the Sky haters the ones that actually are going too far? Sky said not to spam butter in a bridges video, and I saw that video. Getting rid of Sky wouldn't get rid of his fans, which are the ones bothering you. People can call gold whatever they want, whether it's gold, butter, cheese, etc. So why can't we just ignore that people say butter and pretend they're saying gold? Hear me out, guys, this is going WAY too far. (Yes, I am subbed to Sky, but I hardly ever say butter.)
ToadDan
Level 45 : Master Sheep

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2013 6:37 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Locking now since this has turned into a complaint thread full of drug references.
11/12/2013 6:35 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Meme
Beta_Alpha
Making this blog isn't making anything better. It's just making you hypocritical, complaining about complainers complaining about SkyDoesMinecraft.

Complainception
11/12/2013 6:33 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Kfcnyancat
I'm sick of flying through rings to get past threads that are about "SkyDoesMinecraft - Love him or Hate him" or "Shaded vs. Unshaded skins" to get to ones worth posting in.
That and the fact that I've gained an AWFUL reputation on the fourms is why I don't go here as much as I used to.
11/12/2013 6:28 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
eminemfan33
Guys, stop making drama out of a YouTuber. You can either watch his videos or not.
11/12/2013 6:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Whoknu
FOR THE LAST TIME -ha, no-
11/12/2013 6:22 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Mgreat
I'd say some people go to far, on both sides, so idk. I'd say just ignore it.
11/12/2013 6:22 pm
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
People can be categorized into 4 main groups:

1. People who love Sky and follow him.
2. People who hate Sky and his followers.
3. People who hate people arguing over budder vs. gold.
4. People who really don't care.

What I'm seeing in Blogs is that one of the groups is attempting to "convert" others to their group, and it's just a back and forth fight that will never end, unless people learn to tolerate other's opinions (never), or when Sky just dies or stops making videos. (sometime).

So if you all could at least try, let people be entitled to their own opinions. It's better for everyone.

However, it's GOLD, not budder. Jeez.
11/12/2013 6:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
THANKSTYRONE
Honestly, butter's a little okay, but when you call it BUDDER (a chemical used in marijuana) or you force it on others, that's when it goes too far. I respect all SkyDoesMinecraft fans as long as they don't force it on others, and treat it like a religion.

Also, the fifth group:

5. People who dislike Sky's videos and/or fanbase yet they don't take it too seriously.
11/12/2013 6:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
THANKSTYRONE
Most people with a positive or negative relationship either way takes SkyDoesMinecraft too seriously. I said MOST.

I'm in the squid army, but I don't take it seriously like saying "KILL ALL SKY ARMY FANS". I can actually be friends with a Sky army fan if they don't worship him.

Honestly, we can't stop it. There will be over-obsessed fans that treat their fandom like a religion, and there will also be people who despise a person's media so much that they try making an army against them.

I'm not exactly squid army 100% though, I'm a little squid army, but I'm kind of neutral.
11/12/2013 6:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
TheBigBuildSquad
Butter. Is a food. I Shall. Not. Put. gold.. On....... My....... TOAST!
11/12/2013 6:16 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Grump
pistonologist
you know.. we could end all this..... THROUGH THE POWER OF SQUIDS

JOIN THE SQUID ARMY NOW!!!!!!!!

lol im totally against people fighting over this too......
11/12/2013 6:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TruelyJ64
There are those types of people who are like "Sky's gay,hahahah i'm stupid and he has a stupid voice and budder is stupid and i have no subscribers and i'm a loser."
But then there are thoses people who are like "BUDDERBDUERUBDUBEUBRUBDEBURBBUBEUBDR!"
Stop...both of you.
I'm a fan of sky but do not like over using Butter. Its OK some times ,but other people kill it.
Like why fight over Obama he's here anyways..............and so are haters.
*Truelyj64 has left real life in a rage quit.
11/12/2013 5:57 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
11/12/2013 6:25 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
TheEvilKittyWizard
11/12/2013 6:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
David Rain
My reaction exactly.
11/12/2013 5:53 pm
Level 45 : Master Sheep
ToadDan
LetsPlay2D
Mario3785(...) killing Sky, (...)

PLEASE WHAT?

I have seen at least 2 people with a signature that says: "Kill Sky and let butter be gold! Join the squid army!" It also has a picture of a squid that's saying "Let's battle them!"
11/12/2013 5:52 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
PeachyG1rl
i love sky's vids, but, its just annoying when the 10 yr olds and the haters come along. come on guys, he's a freakin' youtuber. he can do what he wants with his life.
11/12/2013 5:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
I think he's the best YouTuber, and the Budder thing is fine, as long as you're not like 'Oh you suck you said budder' or 'Sky sucks join squid army' and stuff like that. You should still like Sky and the budder vs squids thing, but don't make such a big deal out of it.
11/12/2013 5:46 pm
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
LetsPlay2D
Mario3785(...) killing Sky, (...)

PLEASE WHAT?
11/12/2013 5:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Triple Scoop
[xDavidKing]BUDDER!

NO
NO GO AWAY PLEASE DONT START THE SPAMMM...
11/12/2013 5:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
Repson
i could care less about skys videos. he is great as a person. but everything else sucks

THE HATERS SUCK TOO
11/12/2013 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[xDavidKing]
BUDDER!
11/12/2013 5:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1206640
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024