Some people think ROBLOX is better then this.

BandwidthSlayer's Avatar BandwidthSlayer8/2/11 11:25 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 100
2/23/2012 9:45 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Go play ROBLOX and tell me which game is better.
BandwidthSlayer
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2012 9:45 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Guys, please don't revive a 6 month old thread.
02/23/2012 9:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TheMooMeister
Roblox was met for younger ages. Minecraft is a bit more advanced and you actually have goals and it feels rewarding when you accomplish something big.
Roblox is really just wandering around aimlessly.
MC 10/10
RB 4/10
02/23/2012 9:40 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
rishab1234
I played roblox............I have laggiea and bad graphiea also worst game ever phobia
02/23/2012 9:43 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Shadowraix
Bad graphics? The graphics aren't that good so ROBLOX can run on low end computers therefore expanding the amount of users who can play ROBLOX when Minecraft takes a pretty decent computer to run it. Therefore more people could play ROBLOX than they could Minecraft. Also, you can't call ROBLOX horrible because ROBLOX is a platform for game developement not a game itself. You can say roblox is horrible when you play every game. Sure, some games are bad but not all.
02/23/2012 9:34 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Shadowraix
I have over a year almost 2 years of experience with ROBLOX. ROBLOX was mean't for younger kids but it grew to be popular among many ages. ROBLOX is amazing in my opinion. I know the community can be better and people make horrible games. Think about this. Many people say creators make crappy games and copy for fame. MANY communities have that so theres almost no way to avoid these people. Sure, Minecraft is a excellent game but i got tired of it a bit faster than i expected. I made more friends on ROBLOX than on Minecraft. And the people i met on ROBLOX ended up being some of my best friends. ROBLOX may seem bad but it allows so much more creativity. Users like Crazyman32 uses excellent scripting to make many games that are just amazing.
02/23/2012 9:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
minejoa_2002
minecraft:10/10
roblox:10/10
02/23/2012 9:20 pm
Level 44 : Master Skinner
Kn1ght_0wl
I do not even want to begin to say how bad Roblox is compared to Minecraft.....
02/23/2012 9:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
pokeonimac
ROBLOX is a game for ages 6+ and their communityis very chilidsh...
02/23/2012 9:12 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pokemon
reece2004
roblox is cool just its unfair
02/23/2012 9:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Higuyby
I haven't played in about four years. I remember playing on a server (Or whatever you call it) and walked around. I felt ripped off and scammed out of my money. The controls are as crazy as sh*t. Like, I think you use the numbers or something? Its laggy as hell. Have you played on the Bashcraft server? Its a million times more laggier than that. My rating (If I were a member of IGN) would be 1/2 out of ten. Kids shouldn't even play Roblox without their parents knowing its a scam. They are better off playing Club Penguin.

P.S : MINECRAFT FTW!!
02/23/2012 8:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
dashnyam_mn
minecraft rating 10/10
roblox rating 1/10
02/23/2012 9:10 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
098v
dashnyam_mn i disagree with your roblox rating its actually -10/10
02/23/2012 8:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dolphin
emilmoo
Of course, I can't disagree with you guys. Minecraft beats Roblox by far. But remember, Lego will always be the king in this discussion.
02/23/2012 8:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
MrEpicCraftian
Roblox Isnt that bad,But Minecraft Is still better
The Annoying Things about roblox are:
1st:Those RoCraft And MineBlox Places are Way not like Minecraft :l
2nd:Roblox Has Sorta Bad Gameplay
02/23/2012 8:37 pm
Level 45 : Master Blockhead
EJCash
I give roblox respect because of its community, many players with amazing ideas and stuff. But it gets boring fast and NO WHERE NEAR AS EPIC AS MINECRAFT.

You're welcome!
02/23/2012 8:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlockWarrior
, someone ACTUALLY thinks ROBLOX > Minecraft?, could've been possible in 08, but now roblox is poop, and this is what it is in a nutshell:

Terrible Games, no original ideas.

Evereyone wants to be your "Friend", and bombards you with friend requests evereywhere you go.

Terrible community. Almost evereyone there is a jerk.

Hard to build. I mean, WTF, you have to use this "stamper tool", which is innefective, and everything you build slides off a platform called a "BasePlate".

The Admins don't give a **** about any of the problems going on. They never fix anything, and just make stupid hats and tools called "gear" at high prices.

If there was any good games, ROBLOX "updates" ruined the ability to play them.

There is an upgrade called Builders Club, and, apparently, for lifetime best abilities, you have to pay 400 FREAKING DOLLARS.

Builders Club is more like Club Penguin, then an actual online building game.

... And tons more!

I don't even PLAY Minecraft, I just played Flash Version and watched vids of it, but I know Minecraft beats ROBLOX by a freaking longshot.
08/25/2011 6:37 pm
Level 25 : Expert Spelunker
Sandfirefly
Minecraft is way better, i've played roblox and its completely stupid. Unlike minecraft, Roblox is so laggy. The servers they have running for it on their website are completely underpowered. Minecraft is better than Roblox and always will be.
08/25/2011 3:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Radrock43
I like RobloxAnd Everything Cause iv been playing roblox for 4 years and i also like Minecraft, ahh, Its Hard to tell what one is better! Ummmmmmm....
08/25/2011 3:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
PhantomDream202
Helllo everyone! I am currently looking to get into an RPG server or just a server as a blacksmith, farmer, "bartender" (have food for people),entrance to faction or team creator, (making secret ways in so enemy cannot get in) or bank owner. (banks are useful for if someone finds something rare that they dont want to lose when they die so they can give it to the bank owner so he can put it in their safe) if you can help me out, please send me a message. I am an active player but do not get home until after 3 at the latest.
08/25/2011 3:50 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
Boomer
In the BF v COD debate, both games are fine, its just the COD series is at its core just a rehash of its last game which is a rehash of its last game, etc.
08/25/2011 3:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Augustus37
You guys are like this BATTLEFIELD VS COD BATTLEFIELD IS BETTER COD SUCKS NO YOU TAKE THAT BACK
Arguing over which game is better is ridiculous
08/25/2011 12:46 pm
DaGajaFly
comparing Roblox to Minecraft is insulting compare it to a game you never play.

Then it has a chance of being good ...Too mean?
08/25/2011 12:39 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut
(no joke) I played ROBLOX once .... Greifed :3 TnTed everything up...... flew...... But .... i dont play it anymore and i dont greif
08/25/2011 12:17 pm
wolfboy4949
eh,i used to play roblox.still do,but only to talk to friends and work on my game,nothin else.minecraft pwns roblox,but it aint all bad.
08/25/2011 10:56 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Clui
Sigh, these threads are just completely useless. There isn't a "better" game, it depends on your opinion.
08/25/2011 12:08 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
deathsword1999
exactly!
my brother ragequits at both O.e

heres a list of why i thin minecraft is better

Mods
building
guis
smelting
epic maps
texture packs
buy once free forever - no builders club crap
fpscontrol
faster on multiplayer than single player even when hosting the server (it is o.o)
whitelist (no killing doors)
advertising your mods/skins/texture packs/servers is free
we have yogscast and inthelittlewood =D

Things that make roblox worse

they make minecraft games
its laggy as hell sometimes
you have to be vip to do almost anything
vip only games,items and hats
NO MODs O:
no whitelist for beta only servers or under construct servers
Spammers
they say they have nothing to do with lego megablocks or anything else like that (obvious lie)
and you have to click speech bubbles above npcs heads to talk to them
08/25/2011 9:42 am
Level 31 : Artisan Caveman
CoNNoRxACR
Just Tried Roblox And Its Crap
08/25/2011 9:36 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Codywody629
here is the list of how shit roblox is.

(1) Bad games
(2) Lazy and iggorant admins
(3) Too laggy
(4) All your stuff you build will get deleteted
(5) Robox just wants to earn money plus it's expensive buying builders club like it's
$200 for lifetime!
(6) More griefers

And anyway why would you want to play it it's just for kids that don't know that minecraft is better so STOP THIS VS SHIT because minecraft wins so I demand this topic to get deleted or locked.
08/25/2011 10:29 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Kisanorame
You made an account just for this post...
08/25/2011 9:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Lucario22
Ah well, each to their own. I prefer minecraft because there's a sense of community in the servers and no player made ads spamming you while you play. They both have their irritants, ROBLOX has more idiots, but minecraft has more stupid fanboys who will practically have a fit if you mention a creeper. Roblox has a game-wide currency system, but minecraft is easier to settle into and play. Minecraft has better player-made content ( e.g Mods, Maps, Texture Packs)
08/25/2011 9:01 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
Knyghtfalcon
do we have a troll here? who thinks roblox is teh betterz? :O
08/25/2011 8:53 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Engineer
craftboom
These are the kind of responses you would expect on a minecraft website.
08/25/2011 2:30 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
NeedsFoodBadly
You know what kind of responses you'll get on the Roblox website?

None.

Because the mods will immediately close any Minecraft related threads.
08/25/2011 8:16 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Kisanorame
If you guys want to know once and for all,
just ask notch what he thinks.
08/24/2011 11:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
jbright38
roblox is wank
08/24/2011 10:57 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
Boomer
I prefer minecraft, because I don't have to pay monthly for it.... and we get the updates for the game for free.... Ironically anyone that has been going along with minecraft for a while now won't actually see the 1.8 as the full release... more of a update to make it better...
08/24/2011 10:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
TheAsterite
We have a TIE! TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS, MINECRAFT AND ROBLOX GO TO EACH OF THIER RESPECTIVE CORNERS, AND SIT BACK, TIRED FROM THE FIGHT! THIS MATCH IS OFFI IALLY DECLARED A DRAW! BOTH GAMES HAVE UNIQUE THINGS THAT SHOW OFF HOW GOOD IT IS! BUT BOTH ARE BLOCKY! WE DECLARE THIS MATCH A DRAW! THOSE IN FAVOR, SAY "MCRBBFTFW!"

(minecraft and roblox, both FOR THE FREAKIN WIN!!!!)

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!! WOOOOOOOLLOOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
08/24/2011 10:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
Epic Flame
Don't be mean to Roblox. Minecraft and Roblox both have things others don't. Allthough you COULD recreate Minecraft in Roblox by scripting... It would be very hard. But there are some attempts. (Blockcraft for example) But it definitely isn't as good. Despite all the money people throw away into Roblox like it is a Wishing well... it is still fun if you know how to play.
08/24/2011 10:43 pm
Level 47 : Master Hunter
Po1ntBlank
Please... dont bring this argument here. I used to play blockland all the time, and my friend showed me the classic version of MC which I basically brushed off without much thought. All the forums of blockland/roblox and almost every youtube video was just arguments over which game was better. I finally ditched them both and got hooked on Minecraft. Please, again... DONT bring the stupid feud here too.
08/24/2011 10:22 pm
Augustus37
People crying and fighting about which video game is better makes me upset.
SHUT UP ABOUT WHICH GAME IS BETTER.....it is more a matter of opinions.
08/24/2011 4:07 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
anivaly
we're a bit biased on loving minecraft and hating roblox, but its basically true. roblox is for little kids, is laggy, bad controls, and well everything rlly. so think is minecraft better than minecraft or worse? most answers are worse so its not a big question (remember its my opinion! ) most people will say roblox sucks but still who cares about it right? just a question on ur opinions
08/24/2011 4:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
BLiNG KiNG
Roblox is fun for 5 mins. minecraft on the other hand is awesome
08/24/2011 4:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
MinecraftWolf003
no minecraft is a survival roblox is for 6 year olds Minecraft is so more entertaining

I am cool I don't play Roblox-

(My opinion)
08/24/2011 3:55 pm
rickymine
ACTUALLY ROBLOX IS BETTER THEN MINECRAFT
08/24/2011 4:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
MinecraftWolf003
If you don't like minecraft why do you have a Planet minecraft account!
And Roblox is "Strange" so
08/24/2011 3:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
NeedsFoodBadly
Just to reiterate Roblox is 6 years old and it's target audience was young kids into Lego and Megablocks.

A lot of kids might play Minecraft but Roblox is at it's core a game specifically made for little kids.
08/24/2011 3:17 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
nnana
I don't even understand the concept of comparing the two. Minecraft is the only one for me n.n
08/24/2011 3:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Fender432
Dude i have a roblox account IT DOES NOT COMPARE AT ALL to Minecraft Minecraft rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08/24/2011 3:11 pm
AssassinPL
Minecraft Is Better

[SSSS]
08/23/2011 8:20 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
language here is getting out of hand. I've sent some warnings and deleted some posts. keep it civil or I'll have to lock the topic. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome