Spigot Plugin Ideas

6_28's Avatar 6_2811/21/18 4:59 pm
2 emeralds 842 6
1/15/2019 7:04 pm
ZappedZilla's Avatar ZappedZilla

Hey there!

Now that I'm on Thanksgiving break I'm incredibly bored and need some projects to work on. If you happen to have any cool plugin ideas that you'd like to see come to life, just reply to this thread. :)
6_28
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2018 1:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
KRDucky
I have a couple of suggestions.

1: Matrix Chat Integration via Webhooks or API.
2: Cisco Networking addon plugin for TrainCarts.

I have put together a basic, rough idea of how this could work.

TrainCarts Networking Plugin

The plugin would add signs for Router and Switch. It could tie into SignLink to display current route data on signs. Information such as which routes are up or down.
The Switch signs keep track of existing and new stations and track-switches.
They communicate with each other informing each other of the stations near each of them as well as whether or not they can be reached or if the track is occupied.
One or more switches will communicate with the Router. The Router keeps a database of all the possible routes from one destination to another. This database is updated by the switches.
When a train wants to go from Station 1 to Station 5, the Router determines the best(least cost) route to take and routes it across the track network to its destination. If track information changes, the switches inform the router and it acts accordingly.

Switch signs could be connected to stations via Redstone wire that would pulse periodically like a"ping" to tell it they are active. Other signs that keep track of if a section of rail is occupied would send this information to the switch nearest it. And so on.
11/21/2018 5:45 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn
ThytonMC
skyblock and world-edit
11/21/2018 5:43 pm
Level 28 : Expert Miner
_gdawg_
This might be something kind of crazy and have had this idea for a while. A plugin where whenever you trade with a villager, it adds a house, church, library, etc.(Basically you're trading with them to build up a village) and more villagers will be added to the village in addition to the building that was just added.
11/21/2018 5:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ZappedZilla
Hmm... I need a plugin for my server. Thi might be a challenge but can you make any Minigame plugins (Ex. /Minigame 1 warps you to a minigame)
11/21/2018 5:39 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd
6_28
A warping command or a minigame in general?
01/15/2019 7:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ZappedZilla
I know I did this 2 months ago, but this is what I mean:

Player: I want to play a minigame!
Other Player: Okay lets play "Minigame name here"! Its /minigame 3
Player: Okay!
*Player and Other Player play "said minigame"*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com