STOLEN WORK! (i.e. my digital clock)

CNBMinecraft's Avatar CNBMinecraft8/15/11 7:46 am
1 emeralds 179 3
8/15/2011 8:00 am
CNBMinecraft's Avatar CNBMinecraft
This Ezraumen guy has stolen my digital clock and claimed it for his own. He recently posted it in the projects section. My original video was uploaded over a full week before him with a forum post to go with it. You can see it here:

CNB's Original:

As you would expect from the ORIGINAL creator it comes with an explanation of everything and how it works.

His stolen version has been edited through worldedit to change the blocks it's built on; as seen below:

STOLEN Version:

I have asked the video maker to take it down, any support from the community would be much appreciated, and could a moderator please remove it from the projects section! =( Cheers! - CNB
CNBMinecraft
Level 72 : Legendary Pirate