(SUB POST) What Microsoft will do with minecraft?

SuperSecretFakeAccount's Avatar SuperSecretFakeAccount9/27/14 11:36 pm
1 emeralds 381 4
9/29/2014 8:43 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
THIS IS A SUB POST. It is strictly for ideas only. I will link you to the official page on the forums. microsoft-offering-buy-minecraft-for-billion-t437001.html

OK, so Microsoft is actually buying Minecraft. Everyone thinks they will ruin it but think about it, they payed 2-BILLION for minecraft. Why would they ruin it? they want profit.

what do you think?
Posted by SuperSecretFakeAccount's Avatar
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2014 8:43 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Please just use the official thread linked in the OP.
09/29/2014 8:39 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Bump.
09/27/2014 11:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Click to reveal
TheShadbusherMicrosoft said it wanted to keep the game and its community pretty much unchanged. They know that as soon as they misstep everybody's gonna leave and they'll be out 2 and a half billion dollars. They'd be fools to try something dumb and I don't think they're that foolish.

PS I like the way you set up this thread.

Thanks for the PS; I didn't want the thread closed. Also, I totally agree with you. even for Microsoft, 2.5 billion is allot. The games they could develop with that money... Its crazy!
09/27/2014 11:40 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Microsoft said it wanted to keep the game and its community pretty much unchanged. They know that as soon as they misstep everybody's gonna leave and they'll be out 2 and a half billion dollars. They'd be fools to try something dumb and I don't think they're that foolish.

PS I like the way you set up this thread.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome