Suggestion Wanted - Not My Typical Playthrough

Born_0f_Fire's Avatar Born_0f_Fire9/13/19 11:40 am history
1 emeralds 181 3
9/16/2019 4:53 pm
LoJo Sho's Avatar LoJo Sho
I have been playing modded MC for a long time and have played a large majority of the packs and mods out there. I am looking for some suggestions on packs, or mods, or game modes, or similar. Usually I played tech heavy mod packs centered around automation, grind, and gated technology (Project Ozone, Stoneblock, Skyblock, etc). I am usually not very fond of magic mods (Thaumcraft makes no sense to me at all) and I am a mediocre builder at best.

I would like to hear some suggestions on how to change up my game, whether it is a specific pack, or a singular mod, or even mini games that are exceptionally fun to you - and why you suggested it. Help me #MakeMinecraftFunAgain
Born_0f_Fire
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2019 9:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
LoJo Sho
Here is how I do:

For Vanilla, I just simply go through server lists. Go to the mini-game servers or simply go to random pages and join servers that look interesting. My go-to are:

MinecraftForum (https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers-java-edition/pc-servers)
Minecraftservers.org
PMC

For Modded, I go through Tekkit community modpacks, I am sure you can find some interesting ones to do. I currently have no specific go-to modpack atm, and the ones I have done are the ones you have said.

Best of Luck
- LoJoSho
09/16/2019 4:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Born_0f_Fire
LoJoSho I started playing Volcano Block this weekend and am enjoying it. If you haven't played it, it is an interesting pack centered around some lesser known mods. I recommend it!
09/16/2019 4:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
LoJo Sho
I guess I will have to check it out, it looks kinda cool for a mod pack where it is skyblock but with lava ;)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome