Support for a brilliant comment, no sarcasm here.

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis11/14/21 5:32 am
3 emeralds 124 8
11/18/2021 9:36 am
AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis
"3tacg512rf
3tacg512rf avatar
I also think diamonds should be harder to find. I mean, they're rare right? Should be as rare as emerald ore. What's that? Caves? Out of here. Strip mining is the way. I also think Mojang should add items that take literal 10s to hundreds of hours to obtain because why not right? Because everyone has this much free time and it makes sense right? Might as well add a compressed wither head which requires about 12,000 skulls.

The world happens to also not be centered around people who can spend several hours a day grinding for materials. There's a reason why items that take literal 10s to hundreds of hours stay in Hypixel and not in Minecraft. It's absolutely unrealistic to most of the playerbase. Ah yes, how entertaining. A casual player starting up a new world, spending the majority of their time mining. I spent about an hour and a half, taking two breaks because of how bored I was to find some diamonds strip mining.

Please Mojang, make it harder to obtain diamonds so I can get bored of the game faster. Also, don't... Don't release the new caves and cliffs update. I don't want bigger caves so I can run around having fun finding ores and chilling doing other things. Allow me to enslave myself to the mines, holding left click 'till the day I die. How enjoyable, right? I'd rather grind for a compressed mindset which probably requires more activity on my end than holding left click. Oh how so enjoyable."

Couldn't have said it better myself, when are people going to learn that not everyone plays Minecraft for the same reasons? the hardcore player base actually takes up a minority here, I mean, not everybody is a professional, it's no secret. Besides this, I don't see how making a game a lot more time consuming automatically means the person is less skilled if they give up. There are other ways Mojang could've made this game more challenging and in a fun way, such as introducing more neutral and hostile mobs, new Overworld structures, some having mini bosses with enchanted gear, we already have Woodland Mansions and Pillager Towers, why stop there? It doesn't take a pro to do something that is repetitive, although it sure ruins the fun when you're sat in a strip mine for multiple hours spamming the click button and watering lava down so it doesn't hurt you. I'm glad I am not the only person who believes the Caves and Cliffs update has a lot to be desired.
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2021 3:23 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
11/18/2021 9:36 am
AGTRigorMortis
Being facetious or joking around, I was saying that my comment that supports the other persons comment wasn't sarcastic.
If your'e talking about the other persons post which is on a different thread, then that one is sarcastic.
11/14/2021 7:13 amhistory
Level 72 : Legendary Stack
FishStacks
wait im having a hard time understand here, you (both) want strip mining to be more boring and take longer, but complain about alternatives such as caves that dont suck? if i got this wrong please explain

i also dont disagree with the fact more challenging structures and/or minibosses should be added though, but everything else seems to contradict and is confusing
11/14/2021 7:25 am
AGTRigorMortis
My comment wasn't sarcastic and that was made clear in my thread, but in case you didn't know, this other person was using sarcasm in the first sentence. If you want the full context of what it's about and what thread it's in I suggest you go there to read for yourself.
11/14/2021 7:23 am
Level 72 : Legendary Stack
FishStacks
WAIT YOURE THE GRINDSTONE GUY
11/14/2021 7:38 am
AGTRigorMortis
Correct, but the grindstone has nothing to do with this topic.

Given that there are so many other viable sources of XP, including XP farms via mob grinders, the grindstone wasn't exactly needed. And due to a patch, curses could no longer be removed, as it turned out to be an exploit, although I wasn't aware at the time.

In any case, given that the vast majority of enchantments have some kind of use, why would you want to waste them? the grindstone also doesn't allow for individual removal of enchantments, it does the entire lot. If you wanted prior work penalties removed, don't you believe it makes sense to rework the mechanics of the anvil so that the anvil allows indefinite repairs on items with mending? just a thought.

I stand by what I wrote back then, unless it's for some decorative build I am not bothering to make one for myself.
I get plenty of XP or enchantments from fishing, I'd occasionally use a friends grindstone, but only to free up chest space, which is a temporary thing, as I usually move onto building warehouses to store my surplus items in.
11/14/2021 7:04 am
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
that one annoying internet kid:

t l ; d r
11/14/2021 6:33 am
Level 35 : Artisan Crafter
Mythstar
Man, if only mods existed...
11/14/2021 7:01 am
AGTRigorMortis
You shouldn't have to mod a game to reverse a controversial update.

Saying otherwise is no better than telling people to cheat.

And if people are having to use cheats to reverse unwanted changes in an update,
that's a problem in itself.

Not everyone likes using mods, some like playing Minecraft vanilla but would rather it retain the classic experience.
And unfortunately if you play on bedrock edition, without the unofficial launcher system,
updates are forced on you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome