Survival with friends; underrated?

WigglyPuff's Avatar WigglyPuff12/24/14 10:59 am
1 emeralds 330 7
12/25/2014 1:44 am
GhostXavier's Avatar GhostXavier
Who agrees that playing Survival with some friends on a nice server is underrated? I think it is. There are many nice server owners out there that try to make friendly survival server, but end up closing them because not enough people join. I believe its because of the "little kids" joining the Minecraft community. They all want servers like Mineplex :/
Anyways, share you opinion wif me! :3
WigglyPuff
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2014 1:44 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
GhostXavier
My friends and I always do a private survival server since the beta days. Granted we had to change the server owner more than once due to interesting, random complications back in early college. We keep doing it because it's fun. Creative is all fine and dandy but we always use our own single player worlds for that. On our survival server we'd multitask to collect resources and make strong builds while staying alive with mob proofing and farming. The only issue is we're just too good at it now, and PvP wasn't really an option since we tried that for a bit too and the resources/goodies would always just trade hands within minutes.

But if we restart will we wind up doing survival again? Of course.
12/24/2014 10:47 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
Tru dat, i used to go on a server like the person above me did.
12/24/2014 10:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
Well...I'll tell you a story.
There was once a GREAT server name "Box Craft." The staff was friendly, and although it wasn't a giant famous server, it was in my opinion, it was one of the best servers ever. It was a friendly survival server. I found my first mushroom biome there, I made some friends, and I remember sharing some memorable memories there. Unfortunately, it closed due to lack of donations. Ever since then, I have been searching for a server just like it. I hope I can find it. :/
So yes, I do agree with you. I think that survival with friends is a great way to play minecraft.
Thank you
12/24/2014 9:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
WigglyPuff
Sorry, don't really understand what your saying.
12/24/2014 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ventrilica
I agree. They join servers becuause I'm not very sure but they have like 20 game modes and are way better then the kids servers

Its made by adults and they take it seriously.
They didn't YouTube how to make a server and make it bukkit. They made there own bukkit. Faction a d survival servers aren't UN rated, they probably have the most players on them. The reason u think is cause there is 28828482 factions servers and theres less players then servers, so ya.
12/24/2014 10:52 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
Ummm... what? Did you read the OP correctly because this makes no sense..
12/24/2014 11:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
To be honest, I don't fully understand this either :/ I THINK he/she is saying that that there are way too many factions servers and that they are more popular than these normal survival servers because the giant servers like mineplex have a lot more gamemodes and generic features while the friendly survival servers are just left in the cold..... I'm not 100% sure actually :/ This is just the best I could interpret out of this..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome