My take on the story of herobrine

kaylalovescats's Avatar kaylalovescats12/23/14 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 328 3
1/24/2015 4:10 pm
-Stuffy-'s Avatar -Stuffy-
The story of herobrine
(notchs mom) Gave birth to a young boy at 23 (random age, lol) She named him Markus. 3 years later, she gave birth to another boy, whos name hasnt been released
(herobrine) The unnamed child was constantly mistreated by his parents, while Markus was given special priveleiges and got anything he wanted. He eventually became
so malnourished and mistreated, he passed away. Markus never talked about this, and as a result little to no people know of his brother. As Markus grew, he was
constantly haunted by what he had done to his brother. He only wished he could have one last moment with him, to tell him he was sorry. He eventually created a game,
naming it Cave Game. As time grew on, Notch renamed his game to Minecraft. It became a huge success, allowing him great fame. He named his own account Notch,
and, feeling guilty still, he made a tribute to his dead brother, an account in the game called Herobrine. He gave his brother the default skin, but with white eyes,
to show the emptiness of death in his bros eyes when he died. One day, when Notch was testing an update, he saw herobrine in a cave. He was beside a sign stating,
I forgive you. Notch soon after saw the many player reports of a man with white eyes. Upon this, he decided to remove herobrines account. Once again, while testing an
update, Herobrine appeared again. Notch never knew how he did this when his account was deleted. Herobrine was beside another sign saying, "Why did you delete me?
You will not be forgiven...." Thus, Herobrine. (Omg...i got bored and made this, lol)
kaylalovescats
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner