A thank you to Jeb

mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole3/30/12 8:37 am
3/30/2012 8:38 am
Nox Aeterna's Avatar Nox Aeterna
Dear Jeb:

Thank you for capturing the essence of "cat" so perfectly with the newest update to Minecraft. As a slave to 3 cats of my own, I must say you certainly have cat behaviour down exactly.

They do not sit and stay when I tell them to. They meow incessantly for food. They're finicky eaters, and will only accept raw fish. They will choose to park their butts on the one chest I want to open, making it necessary to push them off so I CAN open it. They are totally uninterested when I am being attacked by monsters, and show their disdain by complaining of being hungry to my bleeding corpse after I get killed. There is NOTHING I can do to keep them out of my chicken pen, and they leave me little "presents" of bits of the chicken corpses after their killing sprees.

All in all, your new cats make the game so much more realistic. I only wish you had included the option of putting them in the dog pound!!
mommaCarole
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch