Am I the ONLY one who LOVES potions?

panhead86's Avatar panhead8610/21/11 11:11 am
1 emeralds 156 6
10/21/2011 6:57 pm
Strikerjacob's Avatar Strikerjacob
I have heard so much HATE towards Mojang for adding potions into the game. But seriously guys, how can it possibly be a bad thing? I mean, it's not like you HAVE to have potions to play the game. Do it if you want, don't do it if you don't. Potions are a whole new dimension to the game, a new RPG element for those who want it! And I don't know about you, but Minecraft has gotten boring lately... Now we have potions, SPLASH potions (epic), and Enchantment. Sure, it's RPG stuff, but who doesn't love RPGs? It's still Minecraft. It's just a cooler, and better Minecraft.

I'm honestly hoping Notch adds a bunch more potions. I mean, the possibilities are endless!
panhead86
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/21/2011 6:57 pm
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
Strikerjacob
I LOVE POTIONS . Is it possible to get drunk off of minecraft potions?
10/21/2011 6:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
brandman
You know, I'm starting to like potions, compared to my initial reaction. I'm sure others will warm up to the idea later too.
10/21/2011 6:53 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pony
PrimevalRaptor
I`m relly looking forward to those potions! This will put MC on a whole new level! Now we just need Millienaire-style NPCs (maybe 1.9 appearence, but they have to develop) OH and there should be an explosive potion ^^
10/21/2011 11:30 am
Level 37 : Artisan Geek
Gtfo_Mailman
I made a MC acc (and bought beta for it) which is a wizard. Just for enchantment table and potions
10/21/2011 11:13 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
I love potions. makes an actual reason for going to the Nether. I wish they'd stack, that's my prime complaint... but other than that, I love 'em! And yeah, I want MORE!
10/21/2011 11:19 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician
panhead86
Exactly... Stacking would be great. Potions are probably the quickest way to fill your inventory right up. BUT, I'm guessing it's really hard to code stacking potions with different attributes and traits and stuff... Maybe they should make a potion bag or something to carry with you?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome