The Story Behind Disc 11 [Story]

acs26's Avatar acs264/7/12 12:51 am
2/4/2016 3:21 am
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST
Everyone have there doubts if things.Alot of people think record 11 is herobrine.This is what I think it is.

Chapter 1:A starter
"You fool!" Meph said, "He will already have caught up with us before we get the door opened!" "Well,it's a risk we have to take,we might die,we might not.We will have to see in the future." I said with a shaky voice,but there was no hope.No sound,nothing at all.We was trapped,in the little mine with only the things we had.

"Richard!" I heard the voice outside my house,and sure enough my friend was there.My "friend" would be described Best Friend Forever in girl terms.Anyway,his name was Matt,he was athletic,and also better with girls than I was.

Ok,way better.Girls usually don't come near me.It's because I'm always stuck in the mine,my dad was a miner,my mom,my grandad,my great great grandma,well you get the point."Richard!It's time for school!" I was surprised to see how tall he was.He stayed in MineWood for the summer,so he looked different very different.He looked like a big wall of beef.He had grown taller,he had grown a beared and also he had got a hair cut.

"I'm not going to school today.I have to go and mine." I said but I knew I sounded like a complete idiot."Why do you mine so much?You mine half the day,sometimes for a week,the people sometimes get scared." Matt said and then look concerned."Matt,you know I have to earn a living.I work in the mine,and the villagers don't have to worry about me.Just because my parents died.I'm not going to commit suicide or anything." I guess I convinced him because,my mons- giant of a friend set off for school.

There I was,laying in bed.By myself,this always bought back the times my mom and dad was still alive.When I use to cuddle with them at night,in our cloth bed.We would count the creepers outside our window.But that was when I was six,I'm sixteen know.Things go and things change,though the nightmares don't.Always the same thing.A old man,me,a girl,and Matt running from something.Apparently the girl was my girlfriend and the old mans name was Merph.We was in some mine,and he told me i'm a fool.

I started to close my eyes and doze off.But then somebody knocked on the door.
acs26
Level 21 : Expert Pony