The worst part of Minecraft is ___

iMe's Avatar iMe4/29/13 5:56 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 136
5/1/2013 9:22 pm
iMe's Avatar iMe
Minecraft is an awesome game, but what is the worst part about it?

Creepers?
Graphics?
Lava?

Also, if you get a chance check out my 24/7 server with drop parties and kits
iMe
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2013 9:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
iMe
^
05/01/2013 4:36 pm
Level 22 : Expert Lumberjack
blockplacer
It seems like the only thing people don't like about Minecraft is the other people who play it . . .
05/01/2013 4:36 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Miukicat
Ten ANNOYING Things in Minecraft
10: Lava
9: Lag
8: Trolls
7: People freaking out 'cuz you say "gold" and not "butter"
6: Mods/Admins/Owners that abuse their power (I DO know the difference between using and abusing power)
5: Bullying
4: People with a lack of maturity
3: Hackers
2: Greifers
1: Mobs standing where you want to build and then freaking out there until they die or whatever
05/01/2013 2:57 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
Griefers or ageism.
05/01/2013 1:52 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
lucolas01
servers with full pro 4 diamond armor players camping the spawn and getting replacement %*$% when thy die from the owner who is always in creative and tps you 200 blocks up so you die from fall damage.

this stupid "budder" *$&^*

immature players who think they are invulnerable and can kill you with no armor or weapons and scream "HACKER" or "AIMBOTTTT" when you kill them.

players hating on the 5 year olds i know 5 year olds who are very mature (more than most teenagers i see)

stupid overused tenager skins, enderman skins, skins that say "EPIC SKIN|COOL SKIN|SUPER COOL|ASSASSIN SKIN|RAIDER SKIN|PARKOR SKIN| NEW| WITH REAL MOVING EYES|"
05/01/2013 1:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
GirlPower_1403
indeed the annoying little kids that dont read what you say.
for example i just opend my server today (modded) and like 10 persons try to join but keep getting kicked because they dont have the modpack... ffs it was the 1ST line they had to read to know it!! THIS PISSES me off the most xD
05/01/2013 1:40 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Lag (duh)

And those frikken annoying and jerky people on multiplayer...

come on people! I thought multiplayer was to survive together. Not to fight and bug and kill and start agruements...
05/01/2013 1:39 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
duke_Frans
Things I HATE
- Annoying small children
- Butter spammers
- Butter
- Buddar
- PVP RAID MMO FACTIONS servers
- Servers
- Annoying people
- Cheap submission
- Stolen submissions
- Reposted mods/tex packs etc on other websites
- Idiots

Yup, seems to be all thats wring with minecraft right now
05/01/2013 1:41 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
^^^

Exepct two things, servers can be nice, and the ovly ting wrong with pvp servers is mmo... too many people O-o
05/01/2013 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gammafication
1. It's always annoying wanting to Skype with a kid on Hunger Games and before you know it, you're Skyping with a 5 year old who doesn't even know basic phonics.

2. BRONIES, they annoy me so much they just brag about their favorite pony. Ex. OMG RAINBOW DASH IS MY FAVORITE THOUGH I'M AN ADULT WHO WATCHES A SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS.

3. And of course THE BUTTER SPAMMERS my god there is so much butter sh*t on this damn website it's ridiculous. Ex. Butter mods, butter texture packs, GIANT PIECES OF BUDDER. My god it's the main reason why Sky is my most hated youtuber because he has f**ked up the Planet Minecraft community.
05/01/2013 1:27 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
IgnoreMyPostsIwas10
Ahh, I'd have to agree with all the people here saying that "butter" annoys them. It annoys me, so much. So very much. Mainly when they just CONSTANTLY, even on other youtube channels/servers/etc, talk about "budder" or mention some SkyDoesMinecraft thing. I like Sky, he's one of my favorite mod reviewers. Being annoyed by people worshipping him and trying to pretend to be like him, doesn't make me hate him. "OMG UR HATIN ON SKKKYYYYYY YOU censored censored EAT A BUDDER censored YOU censored!"

Ugh... it's so annoying. Basically, whatever Sky does, they try to do. I thought it was funny at first, I actually used to do it, but it's just getting old now.

It's like PewDiePie.

Squid = Barrel
Butter = Stephano? I don't know, I really don't know much about PewDiePie.

Except, this is worse than that whole PewDiePie craze. This butter thing has been going on for MONTHS, like, since June 2012! It's really driving me crazy...
Especially when they try to force you to say "butter" or "budder" and hate squids. And they act like you're a terrible person if you don't, and pretend gold isn't a word.
They say things like, "Sky wouldn't like this, budder hater!!!!!!!!!!!" on posts about squids or butter spam, when really, Sky probably finds it annoying himself. I think he appreciates that they like him so much, but he's even TOLD THEM before, to stop with the butter, and to keep it on his stuff.

Oh, and he butter spam on PMC... "BUDDER BIOME! BUDDER! EATABLE BUDDER! LOOK BUDDER! SKYDOESMINECRAFT'S SKIN! SKYDOESMINECRAFT MOD! WHY BUDDER IS AWESOME!"

Let me go through a few. It's really sad though, some of these types of things have gotten on the pop reel...

- MOD Budder Biome: A plains biome, except replaced with gold. Likely made with a mod maker (Which is against the rules.)
- MOD Eatable Budder: Gold. And you can eat it. It's so stupid. Just, so, so... seriously, what's the Minecraft community coming to?
- SKIN SkythekidRS's Skin: Sky's skin. Somebody just uses a skin stealer, puts Sky's skin on there and BAM... 6 diamonds? How does it even have 1?
- MOD SkyDoesMinecraft Mod: Adds Sky. He does nothing but walk around, drops a gold ingot. Likely made with a mod maker (which is against the rules)
- BLOG Why Budder is Awesome: Basically, it says: "Why butter is awesome! You can make tools and armor and apples and carrots and rails and...." except with terrible grammar and spelling. Sure, it does have a lot of uses, but, really, the armor and tools aren't even that good. They break really quickly, gold swords do as much as wood... Remember when people hated gold because it was so useless on tools and armor? Ahhh... But now people act like it's the best thing in Minecraft, are obsessed with it, and call it butter, all because of Sky... I mean, it's actually not his fault, it's his immature fans'.

Ha, well I'll show them.

*me in HungerGames*
*I get iron sword*
*Random butter obsessed person gets gold sword*
*I kill butter person in a couple hits*
*Butter person rages and wonders why his sword didn't work*

Heh. But yeah, who would even use a sword made of butter anyway? I mean, what the heck... you don't go walking into battle, using a BUTTER sword... Come to think of it, you don't really use solid gold either but whatever, you wouldn't use butter, butter is a FOOD, a SOFT, THIN, FOOD! And, gold only slightly resembles butter... it hardly even looks like it. Real butter is white.

Butter Obsessed Person: I can't believe it's not real butter!

Heh. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Anyway... hmm, this is looking like an entire rant in a forum post, sorry about that :/
I'll end it here.
05/01/2013 1:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
GirlPower_1403
Damn xD you're totally right i like skydoesminecraft but thats it I even stoped watching him because of the butter thing and squid haters... ok there not verry usefull but still... don't know if you know the youtube guy that rides a squid in his intro (forgot his name) and everytime he gets hated by sky fans because of that... its indeed so stupid
05/01/2013 1:34 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
yes! let em have it! http://i.imgur.com/oTevbDZ.png
05/01/2013 1:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
IgnoreMyPostsIwas10
Ha, I've actually got that picture in my "About Me" already. Duke Frans made that. I didn't actually know who made it for a while, until I realized it was Duke's text style.
But yeah, it's seen all over PMC now
05/01/2013 12:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HatchedPikachu
When people say buttter instead of gold. -_____________________-
05/01/2013 1:32 pm
Punkamoar
butter (budder) is gold. please use this #BUDDERISSPAM in your travels around PMC http://i.imgur.com/oTevbDZ.png
05/01/2013 1:36 pm
duke_Frans
I made that :3
05/01/2013 2:36 pm
Punkamoar
is that a bad :3 or a good :3? sorry if i used it without permission
05/01/2013 3:18 pm
duke_Frans
Good, spread the pic!
05/01/2013 1:03 pm
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
Because of SkyDoesMinecraft, a mentally inept Youtuber.
05/01/2013 1:00 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
Isn't that basically my point?
05/01/2013 12:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
Little kids calling themselves the "Sky Army" on servers. Whenever I say in the chat "hey, I found gold!" I get "Its Budder, Stupid" and "Gold? Oh you mean budder. You are uneducated, like a squid LOL."

I just...cant...take it anymore
05/01/2013 10:11 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
Mac haters
P.S. I've been getting 130ish FPS on a normal terrain singleplayer world. So ha!
05/01/2013 10:03 am
Level 43 : Master Taco
X88X
Woody239
Magicman88999Little 5 year olds.

SilverEyedLionAnnoying server owners.

EagleEyeFlyGuy Griefers... nuff said

peytonisgreat The worst, and only bad part for me is the spam sites and unoriginal content.
I swear, if I see one more stolen or teen skin, I am going to explode...

The-RabidIt's more annoying when they say "I'm not 5, I'm 5 1/2!"

Annoying, 5-year-old server owners, who say they're older than they are, steal people's skins of teens and upload them as their own, and also grief the houses of players on their server.
that is terrible, if I meet a kid like that i will instantly turn off my pc...
05/01/2013 9:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Last minecraftian
Annoying 5 year old kids and ''cool'' girl/boy skins.
05/01/2013 9:23 am
Dentoor
Lave
05/01/2013 9:18 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
Sparxter
Bumping on Planetminecraft, only to get annoying 5yo brats who are "Here from planetminecraft to review your server. I can has op now?"
05/01/2013 9:15 am
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
The lack of blocks with vertical energy. (Carries through from default most of the time as most texture packs try to keep similar to default). We need more!
05/01/2013 9:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
alexandercasey1
I hate the fact there are no creeper jockies, endermen jockies, or zombie jockies. Add them, and I will be happy.
05/01/2013 8:16 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
P0stalOffice
Woody239
Magicman88999Little 5 year olds.

SilverEyedLionAnnoying server owners.

EagleEyeFlyGuy Griefers... nuff said

peytonisgreat The worst, and only bad part for me is the spam sites and unoriginal content.
I swear, if I see one more stolen or teen skin, I am going to explode...

The-RabidIt's more annoying when they say "I'm not 5, I'm 5 1/2!"

Annoying, 5-year-old server owners, who say they're older than they are, steal people's skins of teens and upload them as their own, and also grief the houses of players on their server.

That leads to Abusive owners/staff members
05/01/2013 8:11 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
P0stalOffice
Abusive staff/owners
05/01/2013 6:55 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
macgarthurThe immature children, that's my biggest problem. Kids join the server and scream "LAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" because they got a 0.1 second delay once or go bananas because the server has to restart and it takes 15 seconds. They didn't live through the ages of old computers that had no operating system, only DOS. They didn't live through dial-up and having to quit a game because your mom needed the phone.
-snip cause it's horribly long-

Could have been said better, but I agree with nearly everything you've said. Glad I'm not the only one here that speaks their mind. (And actually has a valid thought) ;D
05/01/2013 6:49 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
Jellyscent
Ahhh this 6 years old dude being an op and killing me every time... He's creative, and he always pours lava
05/01/2013 6:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
2whiteforu
GRAVELLLL. They Should Take Some of it out and make it semi rare
05/01/2013 6:37 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Kingperson24
Griefers
05/01/2013 6:33 am
Level 23 : Expert Cake
moii_mouse
dumb players
04/30/2013 11:37 pm
ProfessorSimple
Nooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbs -_-
04/30/2013 11:33 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
SpheXii
Hackers/Griefers/AND LIGHT GLITCHES!!!!

***EDIT*** and server staff who don't know how to do their job and abuse their powers and think they are superior to everyone and... nuff said
04/30/2013 11:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
HKDittrich
Server owners that go power crazy and just kick/ban people for fun.
04/30/2013 11:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
macgarthur
The immature children, that's my biggest problem. Kids join the server and scream "LAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" because they got a 0.1 second delay once or go bananas because the server has to restart and it takes 15 seconds. They didn't live through the ages of old computers that had no operating system, only DOS. They didn't live through dial-up and having to quit a game because your mom needed the phone.

All they wanna do is hack and destroy your stuff because they have no idea of value because they haven't had to work for anything in their whole life. Oh I'm a hacker, I went to a website, downloaded hacks and clicked the start button, that makes me a hacker. I am the pwnest of them all because I cheat, then whine and complain when someone else cheats and beats me. Oh I was being a little snot spamming your server so you kicked me, time to open up my one click DDOS and threaten to attack you! Look how many YouTube videos/channels there are specifically for griefing a server, destroying someone elses hard work and they laugh about it and yet if you went to their house and threw their barbies out the window or destroyed something of theirs they'd whine and cry like babies.

Don't get me started on how kids today have this feeling of entitlement, and feel they should reap the rewards with zero effort. Every day I see a hundred new servers pop up that are just cookie cutters of one another because some 11 year old thought they could be the next Minecraft superpower. So they spam the forums, be a real inconvenience, even join other servers and spam them as an inconvenience. They put no effort into their server at all, then a few days later since they have no patience are crying on the forums asking how come they have no players. When it fails, they just make the same server under a new name, shower rinse repeat every month. When they do actually join a server, they feel they're owed the entire world just for joining. New players who have barely spent 5 minutes on your server and probably don't even know the name yet scream "GIVE ME OP NOW!!!!!" 5 times in 2 seconds, when you politely say no or refer them somewhere to apply it's immediately "THIS SERVER SUCKS, OWNER SUCKS, I'M GONNA DDOS YOU!!!!!!"

It's the ADD generation, kids today have the attention span of a retarded turnip and even less intelligence. I blame parents for not having a backbone and letting your kid grow up into a little faggot (I use the word not in a homophobic way, it just has a certain twang to it). Parents today don't seem to mind they're raising a shithead in most cases they actually promote it, then again the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. I blame TV, yes this is gonna make me sound old even though I'm 28, you ever try to watch MTV today? I watch 16 and Pregnant with my girlfriend because the girls are so stupid it's hilarious to me and I can barely get through it without asking "WTF???" or reaching for the Advil because I have a headache. They can't even hold a single shot for more than 1/10 of a second because people would lose interest all the time they're spamming their Facebook/Twitters pages with banner ads for other TV shows, etc. I also blame the school system for not giving these kids a proper education. Teach them how to speak well and write a cogent sentence. None of this "i rly lik da game minecraft do u lik da game 2". I have friends who are grown adults and I cringe when I see them write a Facebook update, even people I work with who are above me send me emails and they can barely put a sentence together and these people have diplomas and degrees. You can't even fail kids in school now even if they don't do the work and fail all their tests, you can't fail them because that would give them the wrong impression and hurt their self esteem. You know what really hurts a persons self esteem, being told you're too stupid to work at McDonalds.

I see the children today, and I'm sad because they will have such a hard life when they meet the real world. While they act entitled, hiding behind their computer in their parents basement, I sometimes smile when I see one of the children I've described, because I know life will give them all the karma they have coming to them.

Yeah little bit of a rant but it really grinds my gears how youth today are developing, big whoop wanna fight about it?
05/01/2013 12:32 pm
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
Plus-one to you, my good sir.
04/30/2013 10:48 pm
Punkamoar
skin/mod stealers - nuff said
04/30/2013 10:37 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
wesley023_
Dany12345678: OMG your grammar HAHAHAHA !

wesley023_: Try to learn 4 languages without mistakes a$$hole !

Lol but srsly, Dutch, English, German and French without mistakes?
04/30/2013 10:35 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
telamonianajax
diamond armour and knockback flame sharpness diamond swords.
but only when being wielded by a 9 year old bully who is laughing his head off as he repeatedly slashes me out.
04/30/2013 10:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Archer
themonkeystaff
Either skin stealer, username stealer, or stupid servers.
All i see now is a sky skin, a username skythekidRS12345 or skydoesminecraftREAL
or servers that have the EXACT SAME FLIPPING PLUGINS ALL I SEE IS TOWNY, MOB ARENA, CREATIVE PLOTS BLAH BLAH BLAH SHUT UP

I think i know what i hate most
04/30/2013 10:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Kanton5089
Lag. Lag is the devil virtually reincarnated
04/30/2013 10:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
XKingofDiamondsX
Lag.. lag is the devil reincarnated..
04/30/2013 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NZSwAg40
-snip-
:I
04/30/2013 10:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
XKingofDiamondsX
Trolls, or probably lag.. lag is the devil reincarnated into my computer.. save me..
04/30/2013 10:00 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome