Is there any better way of getting good images for projects?

Saracalia11/3/15 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 275 4
11/4/2015 2:23 pm
redfox_pw
Well, I should post modded projects? I am trying to see if there is any better way. I use Chunky, but the thing is, Chunky isn't really mod supported, and well, Shaders has multiple issues of
- Waiting everything to load
- Viewing at a far distance away
- Making sure it shows what you want to see using Shaders

Where not using either does make the image dull! Observe:
Normal Screenshot
Shaders
Chunky (without render)

All I am asking for is a nice... Good program or a way to make chunky mod supported, so I can get better images of my projects. Does anyone know if there any anything good that will help? Especially for 1.7.10?
Posted by avatar
Saracalia
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2015 2:23 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
redfox_pw
redfox_pw avatar
What I do is I take a picture with shaders, then I get the image to paint.net. And I edited it. Other than doing renders, shaders, there is really nothing else.
11/03/2015 10:44 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Ivain avatar
Taking quality screenshots is by far easiest using shaders. Blender and similar programs would require you to artificially re-import the textures (as far as I know).
It's best to try using shaders, turn your settings to maximum, and go fullscreen. The latter is important since it will increase the resolution of the images.
11/03/2015 8:07 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect
po53iden
po53iden avatar
Um, You Can Use Blender For Minecraft Renders. Otherwise, You Use Shaders to render. You just turn onm shaders and change your FOV to 0..

I hope this sort of help? And there aere heaps of Blender Tutorials in MC too.

-------+------
Po53iden
------+------
11/03/2015 9:09 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Unicorn
Saracalia
Saracalia avatar
I heard of rendering with Blender, but 2 things I don't know, if it is Texture Pack supported and Mod Supported too?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome