Thoughts on the Seto/ Team Crafted controversy

bvgamer33's Avatar bvgamer3312/9/13 10:04 pm
1 emeralds 707 6
12/10/2013 1:37 pm
erthe7the7w8trw's Avatar erthe7the7w8trw
Here is what I think please remember that this is an opinion: I don't enjoy Mitch's videos anymore because of this. I thought Mitch was all about fun but seeing Seto's video I can see that I was wrong. I wont dislike all his videos I will just unsubscribe from all of Team Crafted including Deadlox  and put all of this behind me.

What do you guys think?
bvgamer33
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2013 2:08 am
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
xxtreepuncherxx
#YouTubeDrama Don't really care for it either way.
12/10/2013 1:52 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I couldn't give a rat's behind.

I don't really watch any of their videos, but I did watch the video that was posted by a person on Youtube that clearly doesn't care about the wishes of privacy of any of those involved.

There are two sides to every story and I truely believe that most of the fine folks calling themselves Youtubers are just that: fine folks. They have every right to remove someone from their group if that's what is best and I believe that it might not be too much of an exaggeration to say that this Seto person has spent so much time ruminating on the topic that he's only made himself more bitter about it, ending up slandering his friends (whether what he says is true or not) instead of trying to get his closure with the rest of Team Crafted.
12/10/2013 1:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
erthe7the7w8trw
Exactly!Seto got kicked out because he wanted to keep his life private from YouTube. Mitch said TC is not all about minecraft videos, it includes irl skits, attending events, doing business in public and more
12/10/2013 1:43 am
Level 71 : Legendary Hero
5uperTrinity
Deadlox is founder, not leader. apparently
12/10/2013 1:38 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
pinkieseb
He made it private!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJa9m7Mrvq0
This guy saved the video before it went private...

I really think teamcrafted are dooshes! Seto went into heavy depression and lost all his friends. Deadlox was the only one who stood up for him, and deadlox is the group leader pretty much... (founder)
12/10/2013 1:30 am
Level 71 : Legendary Hero
5uperTrinity
where is his video? all i see is "I am sick" is his last video..?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome