(Dead Post)

Terrab1ter4's Avatar Terrab1ter45/28/13 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 256 3
5/28/2013 5:25 pm
joker922_Nick's Avatar joker922_Nick
(Why the heck did you even click this? I 'm not trying to spam here, I just couldn't find the delete button here. I want this post to be gone! So I just do it like this :S. And still. Why you even clicked this? You actually wasted your time XD)

PS: If a moderator sees this, please remove it, I can't find the delete button anymore :S
Terrab1ter4
Level 48 : Master Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2013 5:25 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
joker922_Nick
Don't post this about Herobrine, also... He is just a player, if you do /npc create Herobrine, he is a player, he's not a killer or anything, he's just a regular player like all of us, only used by one person like a mod or admin though..
05/28/2013 2:03 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Painter
Hebb
Your not allowed to post threads about "Herobrine" since he is a fictional character. Moderators will remove this.
05/28/2013 2:46 pm
Level 48 : Master Fish
Terrab1ter4
Right. This forum section is called: 'Ghosts in the code.' (Herobrine and unusual findings)
I am allowed to post any Herobrine or glitch/bug related things in this forum. Before you go play forum police, first read the forum. You have to know the forums first. And you can post anything on the forums about Herobrine here. Your findings, your opinion, and polls. And that's what I did.
Supposedly you reported this, it's no use, this is not a problem thread, believe me.
And if so, I will hear soon I suppose.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome