Today Marks The Day. (Minecraft Server Discussion)

ClarityUnleashed's Avatar ClarityUnleashed9/8/14 5:34 am
1 emeralds 664 4
9/8/2014 8:47 am
cmdcraft's Avatar cmdcraft
Today marks the day that the Spigot was turned off; That the Bukkit stopped filling;
I've never seen a community fall apart so fast.

When Minecraft 1.8 was released, and the new Eula changed, Spigot was turned off. Bukkit fell apart, 7 Bukkit staff resigned, and got sued. You can no longer download Bukkit, some Developers. Minecraft Servers are beginning to fall apart, or atleast Servers will not be able to update until there is an official Mojang API. If you have server files, good job! Don't lose them, there's a slim chance you'll get them back. However, bukkit has crashed. Spigot is almost the only thing left, and I think that's going soon. All thanks to Mojang. So yeah, little rant. I wanted to talk about it, so yeah.

ClarityUnleashed
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder