Took Advantage of a Block Glitch

Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious10/3/12 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 159 3
12/25/2012 1:22 am
Pyrothermia's Avatar Pyrothermia
Today, I was in a mine, when I found out that I partially moved inside a block, making the screen look static. I then decided to take a screenshot and do some editing.
This is now an example of how Herobrine stories go now.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! IM SOO SCARED NOW! SOMEONE BUILDED A HOUSE I DIDNT KNO ABOUT AND IT IS SCARY!!!! I PROMISE (<--- Lying) DAT I DIDNT HAVE LAN ON. I DONT NO HOW TO MAKE A LAN SERVIR. I EVEN HAZ PIX.

And then they would post a terribly edited picture like this, but usually a retextured Iron door. Some of them even think it's smart to put an iron door next to "Herobrine" to prove it.
Here is a way almost ANYONE can tell that a Herobrine picture is fake:

If just standing there:
It's an iron door. If you can put an iron door next to him for proof we might believe you.

If iron door next to him:
Remember I said MAYBE. Anyway, if Herobrine was a killer, how did you get that close. And for that matter, I would like to see every block in the game next to him, for proof it's not a re-texture.

If Every block is next to him:
It's a mod

If you can show a live photo of your Minecraft.jar, and all the blocks next to him at the same time:
You cant.

Anyway, Here's the edited picture of my glitch. If you play Slender you will (Kind of) understand it.
http://imgur.com/Kzh1m
Woodilicious
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead