| 👑 Ultronic Towny/Smp 👑 | 🤖 Currently Looking for Developers! 🤖 | 💋 Links are in forum post! 💋 |

Topah's Avatar Topah • 4/8/20 6:39 am
1 emeralds 128 2
4/8/2020 7:52 am
Topah's Avatar Topah
We are Ultronic

Our server is in dire need of a staff team, we currently have an active player-base of around 5 on most times of the day but we have over 16 members that actually play the server. I know those aren't good numbers for a server but our server is relatively new as we have only been open and working on constantly for about a month, At the moment we have one head administrator one developer two moderators and 1 helper, but we would like to have a whole staff team of developers run under one lead developer (eventually) but we are currently looking for very experienced plugin and overall server developers.

Now to discuss what our server actually is, if you are serious in wanting to join our team i highly suggest you read our forum post for the server as it outlines the basic ideology of my server, and then join the server first look around a play a little before applying since this shows you are invested into the server and like the idea, our server ip is Ultronic.my.pebble.host and the link to the forum is Here

Obviously being the owner of the server my opinions are very biased since i did create this whole thing, but i feel once you read what i have thought up you will realize how unique and cool the idea really is, recently we have had many setbacks with admins who seem like nice guys for about a week then start ransacking the server and pretty much hard resetting the server (ive had to re-add 20 pages of plugins and make a brand new spawn :) ) stuff like this ruins the server experience for players and me the owner.

Please take it serious when you're applying as this server means a lot to me and the players who play it daily.

The link to the discord is here
Topah
Level 1 : New Network