Unusual findings in Superflat world... Help?

Bleached_Cat's Avatar Bleached_Cat8/28/15 10:00 pm
1 emeralds 546 4
12/19/2015 4:38 pm
TheJelliBean's Avatar TheJelliBean
I loaded a Superflat world... And then I found these wierd giant pillar-like things, most with floating chunks of water on the top or something. Also some with lava in the side or some cavern- like things. I think the village I spawned next to is fine, but this is kind of wierd... Looks like some error or something. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Help please?
NOTE: This is NOT Fake.

And I promise I WILL add pictures if somebody tells me how, I just recently made a Planet Minecraft account so I'm kind of rusty.
Bleached_Cat
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2015 4:38 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
TheJelliBean
It could of either been a chunk error like you two above ^ said or it could of been your graphics card. My graphic card is stupid and if you turn VBO off and turn render up the world goes CRAZY.
11/10/2015 11:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_DragonNoid_
definitely a chunk error of some sort when the world was generating
08/29/2015 11:37 am
Bleached_Cat
Hmm. That might have been the case

Okay, I just loaded another superflat world and I think it's back to normal. i'll let you know if it comes up again. But if anybody has a different explanation I'd appreciate it.
08/29/2015 7:50 am
ColourlightCCG
I think this could be it trying to generate a normal world, but then realising you wanted a superflat world, but it never deleted the chunk(s) that it created before it realised it was a superflat world.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome