We need a new section specifically for Data Packs! New Data Pack I'd like to share.

GatKong's Avatar GatKong9/10/18 11:32 pm
3 emeralds 352 5
10/9/2018 10:39 pm
GatKong's Avatar GatKong
I know datapacks are a relatively new addition to Minecraft, but they don't really fit under Projects or Packs, and definitely not under Skins.

Anyway, I made a pretty extensive Data Pack, would love to share it with y'all. I posted it under Projects, which is the best fit for now... but really projects are mostly builds and worlds, no?

www.planetminecraft.com/project/gatpack-datapack/

The project page there describes it pretty well. Put a TON of work into it, as you can imagine with 112 mcfunction files, not to mention all the advancements, loot tables, recipes, and whatnot.

There are lots of features you may never even get to appreciate unless you're lucky because it's got lots of hidden Easter eggs in there, too.

Enjoy!

^_^
GatKong
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2018 10:58 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Well, in the mean time I followed up on Cib's suggestion and created a ticket.

I'm happy to announce that Cyprezz (main developer) apparently agrees with us because he set the status of the ticket to 'accept' and commented that (quote): "Agree, Datapacks need a proper home here.".

So the developers are aware!
10/09/2018 10:39 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
GatKong
Hi ShelLuser, thank you for doing that. I started a ticket, and got called away... and then... well, there is no and then. I never got back to it, so thank you for taking the initiative :D
10/09/2018 11:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
Good on you ShelLuser! It makes my day to see community members actively following through on stuff! I think a lot of us will appreciate this. I hadn't even given it a thought!
09/11/2018 10:13 am
Level 42 : Master Taco
spychicken123
datapacks go in mods
09/11/2018 6:49 am
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Cib
If you would like to request a new site feature, you can submit a ticket here (www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome