Weird pictures

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock8/10/14 2:59 am
1 emeralds 386 4
8/12/2014 11:00 pm
Bobokins's Avatar Bobokins
Hello everyone! Today i just freaked out. I don't know is it prank or something. But i was downloadinf few wallpapers for my tablet. After a while i went to downloads folder and saw another file called picturemedia.zip, i knew that i never downloaded this file so i unzipped it. And when i opened it and checked what was inside it. I got freaked out. There we're 3 weird photos. They looked very creepy. First one was like red little face with dark bacground other ones we'rent so creepy but they had some other human face and the red face a bit transparent up on it. These 2 ones looked like they we're photoshopped, but the first one was very creepy. I uploaded them to my dropbox if someone knows what are they then please tell me.

Here is link to the zip and the pictures

EDIT: New link old one wasen't working!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vlz4dqzyhc3k ... juMklVxxJa
GiganticBlock
Level 35 : Artisan Droid